I walk out of the bathroom and over to my dresser. I grab a plain black shirt and pull it on.

"Why couldn't I come in?" Tae whined as he threw his arms on my shoulders. 

"Because I know you! You'd do something embarrassing or stupid and then I'd get embarrassed," I said as I removed his arms from my shoulders. 

"I could've at least showered with you," He muttered bitterly. 

"We just started dating. I don't think I could've handled or should've seen you naked," I said as I looked at him. He glances down at my dick very obviously and smirks. 

"You know, you get boners pretty easily," Tae teased as he plopped onto my bed. I look down and roll my eyes. 

"I don't have a- Whatever, I'm a teenager. Duh," I scoff as I sit on the edge of the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and pulls me down next to him.

"But you are legal," He teased. I slapped him on the shoulder and chuckled.

"We just started dating, don't get any ideas," I warned him. He holds his hands up in surrender and I sit up again. 

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat," I speak out of the blue. He lets go of my waist and sits up with me. 

"It's so early, though. No way is Jin hyung up to cook," He points out. I smirk and look at him. 

"Who said I couldn't cook?"

_____

The sizzling of the sausage filled my ears as I cooked. The eggs on the other pan were close to done and the rice was in the boiler. 

"It smells delicious," Tae whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Yah! I'm trying to cook, let go," I scolded as I hit his shoulder, He pouted and leaned against the wall. 

"I wanna hug you, though," Tae whined. 

"I'm busy, plus, everyone will be up soon," I say as I pull off a few eggs and place them on a plate. I crack a few more after reapplying the cooking spray. 

"Good morning guys," Jin yawned as he walked out. His eyes widened and he looked at us. 

"Wait, why are you guys up so early?" He asks. I shrug and pull out a few sausages and place them on a separate plate. I place some more on the pan and check the rice. I take out the rice and place it all into a giant bowl. 

"You don't have to make breakfast," Jin said as he walked over to me. He went to grab my spatula and I swatted his hand away. 

"No, you always do. You deserve a break," I smiled. He nodded and thanked me and walked into the living room. Tae walks over to me and puts his head on my shoulder. 

"You don't have to be so nice to him," He muttered. I rolled my eyes. 

"Way to be jealous, hyung" I chuckled. 

"I'm not jealous," He defended as he removed his head. I chuckled and continued to cook as more people woke up. 

___

By the time I had finished, everyone was awake and we ushered them into the dining room. Jin set out plates and I put out the sausage, rice, eggs, and some fruit. 

"[NN], we have the conference thingy at one, so we have to leave in an hour," Jungkook informed me from across the table. I nodded continued eating. 

"Thanks for making breakfast. It's really good," Namjoon complimented as he grabbed some more rice. 

"It's no problem. I'm glad you guys like it," I smile. We sit at the table and finish the food. Once everyone is done, Jin and I clean up the plates and Jungkook offers to help clean the dishes. I couldn't turn him down so I told him he could. I told Jin that he could take a break since he's always washing dishes and he headed to the living room. 

"I have to miss a practice today for the conference," I chuckle as I clean off a few plates. 

"Same, I was thinking about using the extra time after to practice. You could come with," Jungkook suggests as he looks at me. I smile brightly and nod. 

"Yeah! That'd be great. I could use the practice. Our concert is in a few days," I anxiously chuckle as I place a clean plate on the counter. 

He turns to me and smiles, "Yah! You'll do great. Don't worry."

"Thanks," I smile as I look at him. We both look down at the dishes again and a knock is heard in the kitchen. 

"Ahem. Somin noona is here to drive you guys," Tae clears his throat. Jungkook nods and walks out. I follow him out and Tae puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't let him pull anything," He mutters under his breath. I chuckle and head through the living room and into the entrance.

"You guys ready?" Somin asks.

"As we'll ever be."

________

Hey... So, please read this it's important.

I'm thinking about just dropping this book.
idk.
It doesn't seem like people are enjoying it anymore and ideas are coming less and less.

Yeah.
So.
This is either the last chapter or the next one is.