"I hate you"

"I know"

Paige makes a face at Jason but then smiles at me "Goodluck Lou"

"Thanks" I smile back as Jason takes away his pregnant wife. Staring at the crowd, I knew it was time for them to ask questions about my book. And boy, was I ready.

"Alright, I guess you all have questions for me. Fire away"

"Miss Louisa, my question for you is what we are all thinking I assume. Why did you name the book 'Sasha'? Why didn't you just get your name legally changed to Sasha and just named the book 'Louisa'?"

"Good question. Umm, the answer is simple. I am Louisa. I was born Louisa and even though my life changed and I became someone else, I became the better version of me. It is true that it was Sasha who is the better version, the grown version. But I still have yet to grow and learn from my mistakes, so did Sasha at her worst moments. Neither way did I change, I just evolved. So in the end, no matter how I evolve or grow, I am still Louisa. And I will always be Louisa Peyton Morgan"

"Hi, I am a reporter from channel 69, and my question is have you ever been taken in for experimentations?"

"Thankfully no. Although I was asked if they can run some tests but I declined. I just want to live a normal life like anybody. I'm not an alien"

"Hello, my name is Lilly and I loved your book! Did anyone who bullied you come back and apologize? What happened to your old life?"

"Well, there were random emails I received of students in my high school who apologized for being rude or unkind. Some of them were sent during the days I was in a coma. And I forgave them all. Yes, their rude words did bother me before but it is also important to acknowledge self-worth and that is how I moved on from it. And as far as my old life goes, it's still the same, except I've let some new amazing people in my life, I became a published author and moved to this city with my fiancé."

"Hi Louisa, I am Logan Paul from playboy magazine, my question is about the sexual relationship you had with your fiancé in her mind? Is it any different from the reality?"

"If I told you, everyone would prefer mind sex. But I think whoever had the control of the body at that time enjoys it the most. But it was mind blowing" I wink at Yuri and she blushes while the crowd laughs at my pun.

"How did you propose Yuri?"

"It's a long story actually. But I'll summarize it for you. Due to the nature of Yuri's job, she travels a lot. So one day she tells me, she would be away for a few weeks. That was the week I got my first book printed out with the cover and I always wanted her to be the first one to read it. So since she said she was leaving, I gave her the book and asked her to read it. And even though she was busy, she made enough time to finish my book. On her way back, before the flight took off I told her to read every word written on the bottom left of every page. If you open the book and read every left bottom word written in the book if would say something like this. Yuri, life took me on a rollercoaster but the best part was having you next to me for the wonderful ride. I know this is silly, I know this is insane but it has been the best 2 years of my life. Thank you for being there for me during the hard times and the good times yada yada, okay I poured my heart out to her and then I asked her if she would marry me. And as soon as she got home, she ran and hugged me and screamed YES"

"How did your father take the whole host and alter situation?"

"He was pretty stunned because the Louisa he saw was in coma for two years but knowing I lived another life, he was happy to know I wasn't in pain or suffering. It took him a little time to understand it but he believed me. He's the best dad. And I'm glad that when I was in a coma, he found a companion who was actually my nurse at the time."