Chapter Sixty Five

Start from the beginning

"I don't want a huge wedding, just a small friends and family dinner is fine with me" She answers quickly.

"Was that a yes?"

"I don't know you tell me?" She smirked leaning in to kiss me.

"No seriously, I need to hear a yes or no, because I'm really stupid when it comes to reading between the lines" I protested.

"I thought the changed Jason Haynes was smarter"

"What can I say, I'm the same but different?" I laughed at my own joke. In so many ways Jason Haynes stayed the same, maybe for the better but I have evolved with what I have experienced so far. I look at the love of my life, hoping she had a yes or answer this time. "So was that a yes?"

Paige wraps her arms around my shoulder and kisses me hard. "Yes, yes a million times, yes!"

Louisa's POV

I tuck her hair at the back of her ear while pulling away from her just to stare at her face for a little longer. I've seen her face in the mirror a dozen times, I've been this face. But it was her. A portal didn't give it justice as to how she feels in my arms here in the reality. I cannot even fathom how lucky I am to have met her, to have loved her this long.

"Hi" I whispered under my breath as our noses rubbed with each other. I was closing my eyes but I could sense her smile.

"Hi" She whispered back. "You remembered" She says with some hope. "You really remembered!"

I nodded shyly. "Of course I did. How can someone like you just slip away from my mind?" I gave her a side smile. "Well to be fair you slipped away from me, so I'd never know" She joked. I just wanted to hold her and not let this moment go. She gave a small peck on my cheeks. "You look beautiful" Her eyes gleamed.

"No, you do!" I smiled.

I could hear dad questioning Ms. Williams and her stuttering from downstairs. Sadly, it was time for me to go. If dad knew how I know Yuri from Ms. Williams, he'll be very confused.

"I don't think I can stay very long" I told her while pulling her closer. There wasn't a part of me that wanted to let her go, but I knew I'll meet her again tomorrow.

"But you just got here" She pouted. "I've missed you"

"It has been a couple of minutes" I eyed at the clock. It has been half an hour to our kiss, my body was in a state that required immediate physical interaction. But I controlled myself from getting any further with her. I need to ask this girl out on a proper date.

Although there were many questions unanswered and we were confused, I didn't want to think about any of that. Just as I turned out, I see the door open wide and someone waving his arms in the air. "Yuri! I have something to tell . . "

"Sasha?" He blurted out as soon as he saw me.

"Haynes!" I threw my arms out for a hug.

Jason hugged me back. "Oh my god Sasha, you literally took us on a freaking rollercoaster ride"

"Her name is Louisa" Yuri corrected him.

"It's okay, it'll probably take a while to get used to my real name." I smiled.

"No, we want to know you, Louisa" Yuri stepped forward. She held my hand and gave me a genuine smile. I knew she wanted to know who I really was. And why I did what I did. Questions she is afraid to ask me right now. But questions, I would eventually answer.

"Yeah me too" Jason spread his arms out and hugged both of us.

"We should go out then, I'll tell you all about me even though there's not much" I asked Yuri not breaking away.