Chapter Ten

*~*PLEASE READ AUTHOR’S NOTE AT END. IT’S KIND OF IMPORTANT.*~*

“Do you like him?” Alisha asks. Right now we’re in Alisha’s backyard watching the boys being idiots in the pool.

“Yeah… How could you tell?” I ask. She shrugs.

“You look at him with love in your eyes. I am surprised he hasn’t noticed,” She says laughing.

“I don’t look at him with ‘love',” I say. Alisha looks at me.

“Yes. You do. You don’t know it yet.” She states. I shake my head. “Plus he looks at you the same way.”

“What?” I ask shocked. She smiles.

“Mom says that Wayne looks at you, like the way Victor looks at me,” She says.

“And Vic looks at you…” I trail off.

“With much love in his eyes? Yes,” She says. I look at her with a small smirk.

“When you get so good with this shit?” I ask. She laughs and shakes her head.

Well, it kinda comes when you get boyfriend and your mom is pretty much an expert in relationships,” She says. I smile and look back at the boys. Wayne pushes Vic under water and Vic pulls him under.

“We should join them,” Alisha says standing up, stretching her body. Honestly, not to sound weird, she has a great body. She ran track and played volleyball in school. I stand up also. I look down at my body. I also ran track, but instead of volleyball, I played basketball. And I did keep active after school, like riding bike, swimming, running.

We walk over to the pool and the boys stop and stare at us with half smiles on their face. Honestly, I felt awkward already and this kinda didn’t help… My phone started ringing and I walked over to answer it.

“Hello?” I answer putting the phone to my ear.

“M-M-Meredith?” Someone sobs. I recognize as Hayley.

“Shit. Hayley? What’d you do?” I ask walking a few more feet away from everyone.

“I need to talk to you… At your house…” She says. I nod then remember she can’t see me.

“Okay. I’ll be home in a few,” I say. I end the call throw my phone in my bag. I slip on my shorts and shirt.

“Everything okay?” Vic asks. I shake my head.

“No, my friend was crying. Don’t know why and I feel like I don’t really want to know,” I say.

“Is it Hayley?” Wayne asks. I nod.

“I am going to leave. Wayne you can come with me or have one of these two bring you to my house or your hotel,” I say slipping on my flip flops.

“Um, I’ll go with you,” Wayne says. He gets out of the pool and starts drying off with his towel. He slips on his shirt and flip flops. We say our goodbyes and take off. We walked to Alisha’s because it’s a five minute walk from my house.

“So, was she just crying or full on sobbing?” Wayne asks. I shake my head.

“Full on sobbing,” I say opening my front door. I walk upstairs and into my room. Hayley is sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. I run over to her and pat her back.

“P-Promise you w-won’t get mad?” Hayley asks.

“Yeah, of course,” I say now kneeling in front of her. I move the hair stuck to her face and shush her.

“I-I’m pregnant.”

~~~~~~~~~~

HA! I so got you guys. Haha. What do you guys think? Should I continue the story? I am kinda having withdrawls with this story. And yeah. I don’t know what to do. But seriously, should I continue the story? I just… Ugh!

Okay, and from now on, with each chapter I post, I am always going to put a song on the side for you guys to listen too. I am not putting it there because I think it “fits” with the chapter, just because I like the song. Okay but sometimes it will “fit” the chapter. But warning, I listen to a lot of punk/rock, barely pop anymore(I can’t stand it now actually.), so if you hate punk/rock, sorry…

So the song for this chapter is “Congratulations” by Sleeping With Sirens, because it’s a damn good song and every one should at least listen to it once. Because it’s that good.

Vote, Comment, Fan

~~Bethany Grace~~