Chapter Nine

Kevin and I are dropping Wayne off at his hotel-which took us about 25 minutes to remember the name find out how to get there. We pulled into the hotel parking lot and got out of the car. At the moment it’s about 11pm, because we ended up watching about 2 movies after playing the drums. We walk into the hotel, check Wayne in and bring his bags to his room. It was cute little room.

“Alright, I am going to be waiting in the car,” Kevin says walking out of the room, I nod and Wayne turns to look at me.

“Ya know, you’re a lot prettier in real life,” He says. I smile.

“We’ve been living real life the whole time we were talking, only we were behind computer screens,” I say. He smirks.

“You know what I meant.” He laughs.

“I know.” I laugh too. “Oh, and just so ya know. You’re a lot cuter is ‘real life’.”

“Thanks. Are we going to do anything tomorrow?” He asks.

“I was thinking sightseeing or going to the beach,” I say. He nods.

“Alright see you tomorrow!” He says. I nod and smile. I start walking towards to door when Wayne stops me.

“What? No hug?” He begs. I laugh and walk over to him and hug him in a tight hug.

Since I am 5’7 and he’s at least 6’1, I could hear his heart beat. I smile and pull out of the hug. I stand on my tip-toes and kiss his cheek. I turn and walk out of the room. I smile and run to the elevator. I can’t believe I kissed his cheek, I just did it. When the elevator stops on the bottom floor, I skip out to Kevin’s car. We drive home in complete silence, except for Sleeping With Sirens album Let’s Cheers to This playing lightly all through the car. I lean my head back and close my eyes.

I open my eyes with the sun in my eyes. What? I was in Kevin’s car. Oh… He must have brought me up to my room. I look down and see I am in my pajamas. I look in the mirror and see my makeup-less face. I sit confused for a moment. I walk down stairs and see Jane in the kitchen.

“Who changed my clothes and took off my makeup?” I ask her.

“I did, hope you don’t mind,” She says.

“Oh… Thanks…” I mutter grabbing a banana. I walk into the living room and plop on the couch. I turn on the TV and to so random TV show.

“Boo!” I hear behind me. I scream and throw my banana. I turn around and see Wayne.

“You jackass!” I yell, he laughs. I see my banana on the ground and frown. “My banana…”

“It’s just a banana! But go get ready! I wanna go to the beach!” He yells.

“Okay, geez. Did you have some coffee or something?” I ask, he nods. I shake my head and run upstairs.

I change into a bikini and put on a cover up. I pull my hair up into a messy ponytail. I slip on some flip-flops and a large bag. I toss in my house keys, phone, portable phone speaker, my camera, and my Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens albums. I run back downstairs and see Wayne stretched across the sofa, snoring. I laugh and grab my camera. I take a picture and wake him up.

We get to the beach and Wayne runs for the water. I laugh and put my stuff on my towel, after I lay it out. I take off my cover up and lay on my towel. I just wanna soak up some vitamin D. I’m already tan, but ya know, I’m kinda cold and laying in the sun is warming me up. I grab my phone and turn on some random artist. I close my eyes and relax, until something soft falls on my face. I grab it and open my eyes.

“Hold that,” Wayne says walking to the water, it’s his shirt. I sigh and throw the shirt next to my bag. After about five minutes I groan and stand up. I walk to the water and stand with my feet in the water. I see Wayne talking to a guy and girl. Social butterfly. I dive into the water. The cold felt great. I come out of the water and swim over to Wayne and the two people. When I get closer I recognized the girl.

“Alisha?” I ask. She looks at me and smiles.

“Meredith!” She screams and hug me.

“Oh my god! It’s been almost a year!” I say. She smile and nods.

“Uh, what?” The boy asks. Wayne also looks really confused.

“Really? Victor, you don’t remember me?” I ask. He shakes his head. “Vic, seriously.”

“Oh! Mere!” He yells finally recognizing me. “You are the only person that calls me Vic. Not even my girlfriend does that.”

“Yeah. And who are you dating?” I ask.

“Little miss sunshine,” He says pointing at Alisha. She blushes and goes under water. I laugh and pat his shoulder.

“You picked a good girl, Vic,” I say. I look at Wayne, “You ready to go sightseeing?”

“Yeah,” He says.

“Wait, you two know each other?” Alisha asks. I nod. “I meant him a few months ago when I went to London!” I smile.

“Cool! Okay, we’re gonna go. Gonna take british boy sightseeing,” I say. They nod and Wayne and I start towards shore. We dry off and I put on my cover ups.

After a whole day of sightseeing, we decided on stopping a Starbucks for some caffeine. We sit down at a table and I take a deep breath. I want to see Alisha and Vic again. I miss them. We all went to school together and we were great friends.

“You okay?” Wayne asks. I nod.

“Yeah, I just wanna see Alisha and Vic again. It was so nice seeing them,” I say. He smiles.

“Maybe we can hang out with them tomorrow?” He suggests. I smile.

“Okay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sorry this sucks. Ugh, this week and last week were absolutely terrible for me. And I have major writers block, so that doesn’t help. But yeah. Anyways, here’s the chapter. Enjoy!

Vote, Comment, Fan

~~Bethany Grace~~