Chapter 53

Eden

When dinner was over we went back to the master suite, both of us had the same thing in mind. My whole system was flooded with adrenaline, happy hormones, anything and everything, as I felt a high I had never felt before in my whole life. The man I loved confessed his feelings to me and it was one of the most precious moments in my life so far.

I could tell that he, too, felt as pumped up and excited as I was at the prospect of being one again, in bed. My whole being, every part of my body anticipated, predicted, simply knew that our love making from this moment onwards would be exactly that, namely, making love. The love we felt for each other will be the catalyst for an even intense union that would take us both on an even higher hemisphere of emotions than heretofore.

There was no need for a sexy lingerie this time around, as I reentered the bedroom from the lavatory completely naked, and he stood right next to the door, leaning with his elbow on the doorframe, wearing the same amount of clothing as I was, namely, nothing. His impatience was obvious in his actions, as he immediately pulled me against his hard chest. I looked up at him in surprise and was instantly overwhelmed by the intensity of his gaze that showed pure unadulterated lust which I already saw before, but never with such ferocity. He almost looked wild.

Without so much as a word between us or hesitation, we kissed each other. It was a hungering kiss by two people starving for each other's lips, taste, smell, touches, that only a deep physical union could satisfy. He lifted me off the ground with my legs around his waist. I already felt his hard longing while we were that close. Then he carried me towards the bed where he laid me down gently but quickly.

His hands, his mouth, his body worked my body like an instrument, coaxing moaning sounds of pleasure from me in varying intensity and volume. He was the legendary Paganini, the virtuoso, and I was his violin. Every inch of me tingled with pleasurable sensations that was almost too intense to bare. I was aching for more and he gave me what I wanted and so much more that I was left breathless at the very peak of both of our climax.

When it happened we were staring at each other's eyes, "I love you," he breathed out. Our gaze was unbroken for what seemed like an eternity.

Words failed me in that moment. If anyone had asked me what I felt in that very second I wouldn't have been able to answer right away. I simply couldn't find the right words to express the overwhelming feelings that filled my whole body.

Who was to judge what was right anyway? I decided, I would choose every single word in every dictionary of any language that denotes happiness, and anything that remotely meant something positive to describe my emotions at this very moment, but all I could say was, "I love you too, so much." He leaned down to seal our first round of love making that night with a kiss.

The nano second our sensitive skin touched felt like a revelation. The act of kissing was elevated into new heights of ecstasy as it seemed to originate from the depths of our core, our hearts, no, our souls. As if our souls rejoiced in finally being united to be together until the end of time.

I simply couldn't explain it, but our dancing lips and bodies seemed to have found a new level of deep connection, unprecedented and world view altering.

His words melted my heart, and my existence which was a glass that was only half full before I met him, suddenly seemed to overflow with all the love that felt for him.

Only after several rounds in bed were we satisfied enough to finally go to sleep, which could only be called a short nap as it was already morning when we were done.