Chapter 16

Eden

Then I turned around to open my door and got in. I looked back at him and pulled him inside.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked with blazing eyes of lust.

"More than sure."

The alcohol we consumed earlier seemed to have lost it's potency because I was in full alert and completely aware of him and our closeness to each other.

He stood right behind me while I was locking the door. My heart was almost bursting from all the adrenaline that rushed through my system like a drug that caused euphoric sensations I had never felt before. I was hot and cold at the same time, and couldn't move away from the door to face him.

He was the one who closed the distance between us. His finger gently pushed my hair from my shoulder and kissed the sensitive skin of my neck. The soft small peck alone caused goosebumps all over my body. I leaned my head to the side to grant him more access and was rewarded by his continual kissing of my neck. He worked his way down to my shoulder while moving the strap of my dress off. The promise of more things to come made my body shiver.

When I finally turned around to face him I saw the expression in his eyes and it took my breath away. He wore the gaze of a predator who was about to pounce on it's prey after a long chase. I could also see an excited glint in his eyes in the prospect of finally conquering and feasting on his victim, me.

My knees gave up their purpose of keeping me upright and he pressed me against the door before I could slip. He held my face with both hands and took my lips. No. He devoured them with violent strokes all the while coaxing my mouth to open up for him. I surrendered. And once I did, the urgency of his caress ceased and turned into tenderness. I didn't know which was more intoxicating, the gentle or the hungering kiss. However, I as determined to find out by the time this night of lovemaking was over.

He lifted me off the ground by grabbing my buttocks and I locked my legs around his waist. It was my turn to take charge of the rhythm of our kiss. I relished it and reveled in the potency my mouth had over him. He walked very slowly in the direction of my living room.

"Bedroom?" he murmured.

"That way." I pointed with my lips that was freed for a second.

Once we were in front of my bed he let go of me while making sure I was capable of keeping my balance. He leaned his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. We were panting heavily. The invigorating smell of his breath made me inhale deeply to savor it even more. I was drugged, by his lips, his scent, his touch, and his nearness in general, I had to close my eyes to calm my heart which was close to exhaustion. He too used the brief reprieve to control his hunger.

Opening my eyes was like giving him, us, the green light to finally have a go at each other. I grabbed his shirt and began to unbutton it while he took care of his pants. By the time his pants were off I hadn't even finished the second button because of my trembling fingers. He chuckled and took over the unfastening of his shirt and was done in no time.

I stared at his body.

He stood in front of me only in his boxer briefs.

In awe of his deliciousness and his sinful hardness, I licked my lips and gulped visibly. I was hungry for him.

Then it was my turn to get undressed. He came closer and motioned me to turn around. It took only a second to unzip my dress, but he took his time pulling the cloth off of my body. He kissed every bit of skin he uncovered starting at the nape of my neck and slowly moving his way down my spine. He was kneeling behind me and I was trembling by the time he reached my lower back. It took only one pull at the seam of my dress and it swooshed down to my feet. My Victoria's Secret strapless bra was unhooked within nanoseconds and I stood with my back to him in my thong.