Niam- Chasing After You

Start from the beginning

"Oh... That's right, you've been crushing on the Tomlinson kid for ages now." Zayn remembered quickly and Liam nodded in realization as well. Harry still stood there with a devilish smirk on his face that softened to a gentle smile as his thoughts drifted off to the oldest of the Tomlinson siblings. Zayn took one look at the emerald eyed weirdo and shook his head in amusement.

"See Liam, that the look I mean!" The tan lad chuckled while gesturing to the zoned-out lad beside him. Liam did his best to understand the look Harry had in his face but he just shook his head. Sadly, never in Liam's life could he ever imagine Niall looking at him like that. Harry's look held so much admiration and love in it; it would be extremely hard to tell that his eyes and facial expression didn't hold those emotions.

Zayn, however, loves to ruin moments so he snapped his fingers in front of Harry's face. The lad quickly jolted back into reality and looked around with love-dazed eyes.

"Huh what?" He asked and scratched the back of his neck with his cheeks slightly rosy in embarrassment. The two other lads laughed at him and pat his back as they walked past him to their next lesson. Harry was still confused however.

"Uh guy? Guys?? Hey wait up!!" And Harry took off.

~~~

Niall walked down the long hallway in silence. Louis had scurried off to class since he was already a bit late. The Irishman was silent -as usual- as he kept walking. The sound of his shoes clapping against the tile flooring echoed in the empty hall. Niall doesn't really like the silence all that much of he had to be completely honest. Silence like this made him itch with worry because of his high school he graduated from. Nothing scared the poor blonde fellow more than silence. Niall knew nothing would happen here. It's college for crying out loud! Who would do something so immature here?

Hopefully no one, Niall thought. Suddenly, loud footsteps from behind the nervous blonde echoed behind his. The blonde knew it wasn't his because the rhythm in which they fell were different from his. Niall dared a shaky glance over his shoulder to see a lad with raven black hair and a mischievous smirk walk his was with a taller male who's curly hair was pulled back by a bandana that was tied up in his hair. The two seemed slightly familiar to Niall but he couldn't place where he knew them from. The two lads behind him started speeding up their pace to catch up with their target.

Zayn and Harry smiled at each other as they paced behind the adorable blondie trying to power walk away from them without breaking and kind of school rules. The two knew Niall wouldn't probably be scared of them (he was a wallflower after all and they tended to keep away from others). While both of them had a free period, and they knew Niall was usually late to class and the teachers didn't really seem to care much. Zayn had come up with a brilliant plan while Liam ran off to class and as Harry attempted, once again, to gain the attention of the loud and crazy Louis Tomlinson. The plan was pretty simple: Follow Niall, capture, throw into the nearest closet, grab Liam, and then throw into the same closet. Yes, yes, this is a much more cliché and cheesier than most plans Zayn set up to match-make but knowing Liam, he liked old school and cheesy. And resources (*cough* *cough* Louis *cough*) told the raven haired lad that so did Niall.

Niall was a bit worried now.

Why are they following me?

He picked up his pace once again and nearly reached his class when two pairs of hands grabbed him. One of the two were gripping his shoulders in a painful vise-like grip while the other had the same grip on one of his forearms and one hand covering Niall's mouth. The Irishman shook in fear; this has happened before! First they grabbed him, then they took him away, and then they beat him! Niall couldn't do much but squeeze his eyes shut and waited for the pain to come once the two stopped dragging him. Instead, he squeaked when he was pushed into the janitors' closet and heard the clicking of the lock to the door. Niall tried the door and pushed his body roughly against it but it wasn't working! The blonde gave up after a few minutes and sank to the ground.