You decided to shake it off and focus on the event, for you heard the beat of Something Tells Me play around you. The crowd went crazy as Bryson came onstage, singing the lyrics into his microphone as he dead a little two step. You covered your ears as Hazel screamed like a banshee beside you. This was going to be a long day.

"Did you see Bryson look into my soul and sing to me?" Hazel swooned as the both of you walked down the street, going towards your Uber to return to your apartment

"Did you see Bryson look into my soul and sing to me?" Hazel swooned as the both of you walked down the street, going towards your Uber to return to your apartment. "Yes, Hazel, I saw it," you sighed. The BET Experience had ended thirty minutes ago, and this girl was still talking about the R&B heartthrob. Hazel was the biggest Bryson Tiller fan, and anything that had to do with Bryson, she knew without a doubt. Whenever she had the chance to talk about him, she'd take it with ease— well, not even ease. She was crazy about this man, almost as crazy as you were when it came to Keith, but she didn't know that, and she didn't have to know that— nobody did. You kept yourself together around most people, and you wanted to remain that way when it came to Keith, but there was only so much you could do when that man's name was mentioned around you.

You and Hazel stopped at the crossing section of the street. You pushed the button about four times so the sign that signaled that it was okay to walk across the street would replace the red hand on the light across from you both. You looked down at your shoes, examining them to make sure they weren't scoffed due to the millions of people that surrounded you, bumping into and stepping on you as many as a hundred times during the entire event. "(Your Name).." you heard Hazel breathe out; she sounded as though she had seen a ghost or something. You looked up at her with furrowed eyebrows to see that she was staring in front of her with wide eyes. Instead of asking her what was going on, you decided to look in the direction she was. Your heart stopped and your mouth went agape slightly; there stood no other than Keith Powers himself on the other side of the crosswalk, texting away at his phone.

"Oh my—" you began, only to feel Hazel grab onto your wrist and drag you across the street, not even looking both ways for incoming traffic. "Haze!" you screamed, giving her a crazed look as she forced you to make your way across the crosswalk. "Shush," she demanded. Your mouth closed as you both approached Keith, his eyes looking up from his phone and instantly connecting with yours. God, those eyes. Your breathing had started to speed up rapidly, causing you to place a hand over your chest. You were about to have a heart attack because of this man's presence; he had this much of an effect on you, and then both of you didn't even know each other like that.

"Hi," Hazel smiled, Keith looking in her direction and giving her a big smile, "My name's Hazel, and this is my friend, (Your Name). She's a really big supporter of yours; she practically stalks your social media just to see what you're up to everyday, as well as how you look.. She's really obsessed with how you look." Your eyes widened at Hazel's statement and you snapped your head towards her, nudging her. Hazel caught herself before she could stumble to the side due to your shove, her eyes rolling slightly as she turned her attention back to Keith who was chuckling under his breath at your previous action. "Can we take a picture?" Hazel asked politely. "Sure," Keith nodded, his deep voice practically creating a river pool inside of your panties.