18th-20th letter

Dear Lauren,

I'm going crazy. I need your touch. I need to hear your voice. I need to see you. I need you in general. I wanna call you. Should I? A part of me says I shouldn't but then again why should I only listen to that part? Fuck it I am. No regrets.

-Camila

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lauren,

      Why don't you answer? I texted you. I called you. I'm trying here Lauren. I fucking need you right now. I'm going fucking crazy why don't you wanna answer? Are you with Ty? I've heard the rumors about you two. You guys aren't meant for each other. We are. Why are you doing this? Is management making you do this? I'll kick their ass. I have enough alcohol in me to do so. I need to throw up. Fuck. This isn't over Jauregui. Imma keep calling you after. Bye Lauren.

~Cami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lauren,

      Why. You left. I left after you left. Why did you leave? You told me you loved me but you left. You left me in that hotel room crying. I asked you to stay but you left. Did you really love me Lauren? Our relationship was complicated. You aren't and weren't in love with me. You just loved the way I always made you feel. Like you were the center of the universe but guess what? You are for me. I would have and I still would do anything for you because I fucking love you. I'm in fucking love with you Lauren. Stop taking advantage of my love. I'm not gonna stop calling you. I won't until you answer me one day. Maybe one day you'll call or answer the phone and it's too late. Goodnight Lauren.

~Camila C.