It was just a burgundy dress that had thin spaghetti straps, a wrap around front, and a tight mid-thigh length pencil skirt. It was very plain and not good enough for the concert.

"I can fix this,"I decided. "Go get me the silk you were going to use?"

She nodded and came back moments later with layers and layers of silk. I grabbed them from her arms and began wrapping them around my waist. I tied them together and tucked the knot underneath which made the fabric looked cinched by my side. It was perfect.

"There," I said triumphantly. "Problem solved."

"I couldn't have done better myself," Lola agreed.

~oOo~

"It's so loud inside my head with words I should of said," I sang.

Like yes. Like let me explain. Like I still love you. Like take me back.

"As I drown in my regrets," I continued as my dress flowed behind me just as Lola had wanted.

Like not fighting for you. Like saying no.

I stepped forward and smiled at a cute guy in the audience. This isn't something I would normally do but Maxon happened to also be in the audience. So I was going for a jealous factor.

"I can't take back the words...The longer I stand here. The louder the silence. I no that your gone but sometimes I swear that I hear..."

Things I should of said when Maxon came: I love you.

"Your voice when the wind blows. So I talk to the shadows. Hoping you might be listening cause I want you to know!"

I held out the note for as long as I could and sighed heavily. These songs were so much harder to sing when he was here. I risked a look at him and he mouthed 'I'm sorry'. I hated that he knew they were about him.

As I finished the song up I went to stand by Daemon and the piano.

"I can't take back the words I never said."

Than I did it. I grabbed Daemon by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. I felt nothing except satisfaction that Maxon was watching. I let go and strolled off stage my burgundy skirts flowing elegantly behind me.

Maxon stopped me. "I know you don't want to see me."

"Oh really? I had no idea!" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and set a piece of paper in my hand. "It's quite obvious from that little show you just out on. If you love me or ever loved me at all you'll meet me at this location."

I said nothing and just walked away. But if I was going to right my mistakes with him I would have to meet with him. He just better make it good.

~oOo~

I was still wearing my burgundy dress when I arrived at the place later that day. I had sang a long show of multiple songs and would rather be at the Inn in my bed. The wind was shipping my hair across my face and my dress across my legs. My skin was scattered with goosebumps from the cold weather and I just hopped Maxon made this worth while.

The address was for a small brick building that looked like an old abandoned restaurant. Why would he send me here.

"Hello?" I called out.

I was about to turn around and leave when a burst of color caught my eye. It was an arrow painted on the wall in a bright green. I walked towards it and followed it to the right like it instructed. I turned the corner to the side of the restaurant and gasped. There was a painting on the wall of two hands shaking hands. Underneath it read "First time they met"

I smiled. This was so Maxon. But a bit if graffiti wasn't going to change much.

More color next to the picture beckoned me to walk forwards. It was another painting. It was of a fiery red head and a golden blonde boy kissing. It wasn't the best artwork but it's the thought that counts. It read "First Kiss"

I continued on down the path. There was a bright red heart that read "First I love you". and a black heart with a crack down the middle that said "Maxon makes a mistake." Than "America forgives" for the whole Jacquelyn debacle. It ended with a single tear drop that read "America and Maxon are torn apart".

I looked away. This was what he wanted me to see. Our whole sad life story. This wasn't doing much but give me more things to write a song about. Than I noticed another drowsing a little farther Down than the others. It had a ring in a box and said "America says yes."

With a confused face I turned the corner and gasped. There was Maxon, on one knee, with a beautiful ring. He didn't start to make a big speech. He just looked up at me with big eyes that seemed to say please.

I noticed a girlish squeal come from the bushes and saw Delancy with a video camera.

"Of sorry,"She whispered loudly. "Carry on."

"Um, America. Loving, beautiful America. ," Maxon sighed Dude getting slightly.

"So you actually let me leave?" I asked placing a hand strategically on my hip.

He cringed. "Loving, beautiful, forgiving, America."

"It's not going to be that easy," I said giggling slightly.

"You really know how to kill a mans ego," he mumbled.

I bent down so I was eye level with him. "I get to choose the destination."

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded Slightly and he practically tackled me, sealing his lips with mine.

And than from the bushes I heard. "Awe. That's so sweet."