I paused to wipe away the tears on my face. Like Lola always says...he's not Worth my tears. Yet I'm still crying.

Than I continued.

"All the texts and photos he sent me are still living on my phone. When I'm in bed, I like to see them. Because when I'm in bed, I feel alone. When you guys first asked me why he wasn't around, it was hard to say because he's happy and he's moved on. It's hard to here his name on the tv, when I haven't seen him in so long. It's like we never happened. was it just a lie? Please someone tell me, how he's fine. Cause I'm not fine at all!!!"

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down by watching Daemons pencil scribble. Than I continued pathetically.

"If today I woke up with him beside me. Like all of this was some cruel and twisted dream. I'd hold him closer than I ever did before and he's never slip away. I wonder what he'd say..."

Lola munches on some popcorn. "That was great," she commented. "You made it too easy on Daem though. You were rhyming half the time!"

We all laughed at her peanut-gallery-likeness. It was hilarious most of the time.

Maybe I will be fine...

~oOo~ Maxons Pov

I am ashamed to say that I have been listening to Rose Singer. This boy was so stupid for leaving her and she really explains that in her music. Everyday she comes out with new song, but they're all the same. I feel like devoting my time listening to her heartbreak story, helps me forget my own.

Suddenly there was an aggressive knock on my door that drifted over the music. I called that it was open. A guard came walking in followed by Prim and two more guards. Prim was gripping her magazine and the guard gesture to her.

"I found something. About America," Prim told me.

I looked up at her with big doe eyes. I know it was wrong to get my hopes up when I was destined to be disappointed, but America does funny things to me.

She didn't say anything else. She just laid down the magazine in front of me, with the cover side up. The article was titled "Fiery Red Head Sings About her Heartbreak in Bars all over Dominica". The article continued to tell about Rose Singer and her blooming music career. But that's not what mattered.

The picture wasn't of Rose Singer. It was of America, crying, while sitting on a piano and singing.

My America was in Dominica.

And soon...so would I.

~oOo~ Americas Pov

Song               is               right             here
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️↕️↕️

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Song               Is                Right           Here