Chapter 12

5 months later

Justin:

okay me and Carter are still together. We are actually doing good. We went thru our ups and downs but that was during the first two months. During those months we had the cupcake and the I can't stand you phase all together. We got thru that and became better. Now we taking on the game of love and the game together. We like Bonnie and Clyde when it come to fucking with S5 money. Yes Carter and King finally merged there businesses. Now me and her working together but she opened up some businesses so she can cover up being laced with money. and she got her trust fund money so she got a good cover up. Back to us. Oh so much shit has happened. Carter graduated top of her class and was Valedictorian. Rod lost his virginity. Carter and me still haven't had sex. We tried but she only let me put the tip in cause it hurt. Its driving me crazy. ughh. I can wait but come on damn how long. Cold showers and jacking off can only last you so long. Get this though I can eat her out but we can't have sex. I don't get it cause I have needs too. My mofo tongue get more play than my dick.

Where they do that at. Our six month anniversary is in a couple days. She said we might have sex but she don't know. Its a yes or no question. Either we is or we not ain't no yes or no. Ain't no damn maybe. This shit crazy. My lil brother having more sex than me and he just turned 14. That nigga having when ever he want too. And I ain't having shit. Really. Ugh.

Queen:

Me and D in my room talking while the boys somewhere round the house doing something with the kids.

D- Is you and Jus having sex yet

C- no

D- why not

C- okay the first time we tried It was because I was ready. but I anticipated on it to hurt. I was just thinking I was going to so when he put the tip in. I told him to stop cause it hurt when it actually didn't. I was thinking in my mind that it did. Now I know he got needs. Shit I got them too. But he solve mine. He not even asking for it. I want him to come to me and say he want to fuck. lol I want that him to say that. Be real. but he ain't saying nothing to me. I'm ready.

D- he want to he probably just waiting on the same thing

C- I don't know bout that

D- text it to him then

C- okay

Text mode

C- baby I want to fuck

Text mode end

C- I did it

D- wait for it

10 seconds later Justin busted thru the door happy asf

J- Wassup D, Aye Baby let's go talk at my house

Me and D Bust out laughing

J- what's funny

C- nun baby, why you bust in here

J- your text message

I winked at D

C- what text I just got my phone back from D

his facial expression changed to disappointed

J- ummm let me see your phone

I gave him my phone and when I got it back he had deleted the text

C- what did you do on it

J- oh nun just deleted all the blurry pics I sent to you

C- are you lying to me