The Plan

Its been a few months now. I visited Dumbledore. One last time. You know, before he gets killed by Severus. I just hated the fact that Draco had to br in the plan. He was obviously stressing about it too. But again, Severus was more than devastated as well. Our lives were finally on track and then we had to say goodbye to him.

*flashback*

"Albus please! Is there any other plan to do this? One that doesn't involve you dying." I said with tears running down my face.

He was like a second father to me. He allowed Sev to teach me about magic and he's done a lot of good things. He was the best thing that happened to Hogwarts.

"Im sorry Lia but this is good bye. I'm going to die anyways. What better way than to make that an advantage for us. You'll understand soon and why. " Albus said smiling sadly. He came up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I know that you are saying that you can bring me back, but I think it's time. I will miss you and your brother. I will miss everyone who made Hogwarts, home." He said. I cried even more.

"My death will make everyone realize that Harry is our only hope. It will make everyone believe in him. He was after all the Boy Who Lived." He said. He was right. Harry was destined for this no matter how much I hated it.

Even if I was a heir of Death I couldn't revive him if I wanted to. It was their plan. I could still save Sev. I could still save Tonks. I could still save Remus. And Fred. It's depressing. You know that the ones you love will die. I also found out that Delilah might die too. I hate it. Besides the fact that I'm engaged, I don't know if I can take all the stress. Sometimes I cry thinking about it. I've been plotting some things to prevent the deaths this upcoming war.

My hair was now turning into a light ginger color. I like it so much. About Cedric and I? Lets see.

Cedric and I still cuddle every night.
We still work as aurors.
We still look out for our siblings.
We still go on outings.
We're still in love.
We're still getting married.

I can't believe that one day, we'll be married. Having kids and all. Living in the manor. Being Mrs. Diggory.

"What are you smiling about love?" Cedric asked all of a sudden.

"Ohh you know, getting married, having kids." I said blushing looking down.

Suddenly he came to me. I looked up and blushed even more. Our face was not a centimeter away from each other. He never fails to make me feel nervous. In a good way though.

He pulled me in for a sweet kiss. I wish we could freeze time. I felt comforted. I felt complete. I realized that I couldn't let anyone down. I can do this.

I know about Fleur and Bill. Honestly, I'm so happy for them. I'll be meeting her soon. I just know it. I like her because she's down to earth. People dont really know her because when she was at Hogwarts, she could be considered a snobby, flirty veela but I met her at a different time. I've known her for so long that I know who she actually is. Even though she could use her veela powers to the max, she didn't. That's a keeper.😉 I highly approve her for Bill.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Cedric? I know that you want to be married, but can we do it after the war?" I asked nervously. I just had the thought. It was a spur of the moment question.

"To be honest I was thinking the same thing. We would have to wait a year or so, but then everything would be alright. Hopefully, we win this war. " He said smiling down at me. It was another one of our cuddle sessions on the couch, with our auror uniforms still on. I was too lazy to change. Suddenly a patronus came.

"Dumbledore is dead. Immediatley come to Hogwarts." It said. I gasped, crying. This was it. It was just the start. Bloody hell. That means death eaters are at Hogwarts. I wouldn't be surprised if Draco was one too. He never visits anymore. Although Delilah and Cassandra lived with the Order, Draco had to go back to the manor. Poor bloke. Delilah protested but he had to face them someday so he returned. Sadly, he never visited again.

Cedric and I apparated to Hogwarts. It looked like it had a mini war. Everyone was crying, depressed. Who wouldn't be? I saw Harry kneeling on Dumbledore's body. I saw the Weasley family and approached them.

"Ohh hello deary." Molly said.

"Hi Molly... Can we talk for a second?" I asked. She nodded and we separated from the crowd.

"I knew he was going to die Molly. He said that it was time. He said that he didn't want to be brought back to life. It was a plan all along. I blame myself for this." I said sobbing. She gasped but pulled me in for a hug. I didn't know if she was mad or not. I had to tell somebody. It was a big weight on my shoulder and I'm so devastated about it. I could've stopped it but no.

"Ohh deary I'm so sorry. I understand. Its not your fault alright? Many people might blame you when they know about this but I'll always be there when you need me." Molly said smiling sadly at me. I smiled back of course. It was moments like these that I appreciated. She was like a mother to me. I appreciate the Weasley family so much. Molly and Arthur treat me like their own and I love them for that. They deserve so much more.

Despite everything that was happening, our side was definitely strong. We all had something worth fighting for. That's what counted. We're doing this for our loved ones, we're doing this for the whole wizarding world. We're going to keep fighting until our very last breathes.