She's A Fighter

*Lia's POV*
I'm in a dark place again. This one was unfamiliar. It reminded me of death. Wait. Am I dead again? This place was all black and was lit very lowly. Just enough to get your way through the whole thing.

"Death? Are you here?" I asked to no one in particular. I was hoping that at least she was here.

Suddenly she came out in all her glory. Typical.

"My dear child, I have to speak to you. What you did was very courageous. I have been watching you everyday. Your family needs you. Cedric needs you, Harry needs you and so do I. We will be talking about everything tomorrow. For now your body will be in a coma for while. 5 months at most. You will be spending time here in my place. It's very dark but remember, I am Death so everything is black. When you come back your hair will be white for a while and no your powers won't work on it. It is one of the effects of being revived. Im sorry to cause trouble." She said chuckling to herself. I nodded.

She gave me this job.
I'm willing to do it for my loved ones.
It is my pleasure to serve Death and the Queen herself.
Its too late to go back anyways.

*************************************
*Cedric's POV*

A healer came out of the room and we all looked at her.

"We have good news and bad news. The good news is that we succeeded our procedure however, since this is the cruciatus curse we are talking about, the patient will be in coma. 5 months would probably be the longest time that she will be." She said.

"Thank you." I said. I was relieved that she survived. No words could describe how thankful I am at this very moment.

"At least she's alright. She's alive." Hermione said. I nodded.

"You can all visit the patient now." She said.

One by one we piled into the room and what I saw broke my heart.

There she was, in a hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown. She had some tubes connected to her and I guess that's how she's gonna survive while in coma.

"Whoever wants to talk to her first you can go. Now everyone out of the room for a while." Molly said. Snape volunteered to go first.

*Snape's POV*

"Ohh Lillieth. Thank goodness you made it out alright. You fought. You remind me so much of your mother. So strong. I'm proud to call you my goddaughter. We were all so worried. I took care of you since you were a small child. You will always be a part of me.  Please wake up soon. Your godfather loves and misses you so much" I said smiling sadly. I was never one of those expressive people.

*Harry's POV*

I was second last to enter. Cedric would go last because we all know that he'll take the longest.

"Lily I miss you so much. You are always there for me so it's time I pay you back. I love you so much. Thank god you survived. You're a fighter and I know that. But it still made me panic when I started imagining my life without you Lia. Don't scare us like that again. You're the only family I have left. I'm so proud to know that you are my sister. I just got you back after a long time of misery and I thought that you were leaving me again. We were still supposed to cause trouble you know? I love you very much. Wake up soon."  I told her.

"Cedric's POV*

"Hey love. I promised you didn't I and see? You were great princess. You fought. You won. I love you even more than I did before. You're so strong love. You can do this. You worried us back there but we're happy that you've won your battle. Thank you for not giving up. I'm so proud of you. I guess fate has still planned a future for us. I miss your beautiful eyes. Wake up soon. I'll be waiting here by your side." I said kissing her forehead.

"Everybody can come in now." I told them.

"What exactly happened Cedric?Delilah?" Harry asked.

"We got raided by 10 deatheaters Harry.
First there was only me and Delilah but then Lia came home and started fighting with us. When there were only 4 left, each of us took on one. Lia was caught off gaurd by the other death eater and stupefied her. Then when she got weaker, he used the cruciatus curse again and again. Until I finished them all off. I was pissed Harry. I saw a puddle of blood forming and immediately panicked. I brought her here while Delilah went to get you guys." I told him.  Harry nodded and sighed.

"She saved me earlier at the ministry and took on Bellatrix alone. I haven't had the chance to thank her." Sirius said.

"She probably got visions again." Hermione added. I nodded.

"What visions?" Sirius said.

"Death made Lia her heir. She gets visions of people dying so she can save them. Death told her that she'll eventually be nore powerful than Voldemort. How? I don't know." Hermione said. Tonks, Remus and Sirius looked shocked.

"Yeah we even saw Death herself. She and Lia talked like it was no big deal." Fred said chuckling.

"She also made mum and dad appear." Harry said.

"Wow. She's going to be more than just an auror." Tonks said.

"We'll just have to wait for her to wake up. Which would take a while." Ron said.
=================================
It's been a long time since an author's note.

Please feel free to read my other story about another Weasley. I'd definitely apprreciate that. I've only posted a few chapters so stay tuned. I've discontinued it for a while though. I'm currently focusing on this story.

Thank you guys for reading Long Lost Sister. Thank you for the votes too!😘😘😘

-Cassy