Tragedies

It's been a few months now and I've been getting visions of Sirius dying at the Ministry. Whatever happened, I'm sure 100% is a trap.

Suddenly I got alerted by the order to come to the ministry immediately. I of course kissed Cedric goodbye and got to my job. I apparated just in time
Sirius said

"Get away from my grandson!"

Then hell broke loose.

Finally I heard it. "Nice one James" Sirius said once he and Harry stunned Lucius. This was it. Again. And another killing curse is going to be used.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix shouted. I tackled Sirius out of the way. It nearly hit me but luckily zoomed just past by my ear. I sighed in relief but stood up quickly.

I faced Bellatrix and started firing spells.

"Stupefy" i shouted.

"Confringo!" She shouted.

"Protego!"
"Expelliarmus! Reducto!" I shouted. She was knocked back and she fainted.

I took put my hands in on my knees and took deep breaths.

"Lia! That Was Awesome!" Ginny exclaimed.

"It comes with being an auror." I said shrugging. Tobks and I high fived.

Suddenly Someone came. Voldemort.

"Shit! He doesn't know about me." I whispered.

"Go Lia! Get out of here! Now!" Albus shouted out of nowhere. I nodded. Clearly he showed his worry. And he never was one to share that. Almost never, did he show that he was so worried. He was always chill.

"Be safe." I whispered to Harry and apparated out of there.
*************************************

Once I arrived home, the place was so messy! And more to that, deatheaters are here! Again!

I saw Delilah and Cedric battling some deatheaters. I helped them. It was chaos. Three against 10 death eaters? Impossible. But we were doing a great job.

So far there were only four left.  I don't know who are dead and who aren't. I never get a break do I?

"Stupefy!" A deatheater shouted at me.
I was caught off guard and got blasted to a wall. Why did they love to crash here anyways? I mean its just Diggory manor. Nothing special.

"Crucio!" The deather casted. I felt the same pain as the one I felt during last time. Only this was actually stronger. I screamed and screamed. It felt like it was hours before the spell got lifted off.

"Crucio!" The death eater finished me off.

I whimpered. Blood was oozing out of my body, making a puddle beneath me. I guess this was it. My time has come. I'm sure Death had to talk to me. I just faced Cedric and Delilah and mouthed I love you. I smiled as I knew that I would be fine. When? I did not know. But I will be fine. And I will come back soon.

*Cedric's POV*

"Not again!" I screamed. I felt so heartbroken. That moment when she closed her eyes, smiling like everything was going to be alright. I got angrier and angrier until I took on all 4 death eaters and killed them.

"Delilah? Please go to Grimmauld place and alert them. I'm bringing Lia to st. Mungos!" I shouted.

"Fine! Go! GET HER TO ST. MUNGOS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" Delilah screamed with tears running down her pale face. I nodded and apparated us outside st. Mungos. I went inside.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! IT'S AN EMERGENCY! SHE'S LOOSING BLOOD!" I screamed. Healers rushed to take her inside the emergency room to revive her. 

They placed her on a stretcher and we ran to the emergency room.

"Remember Cedric Diggory, I will love you forever and always. Don't forget that. I love you and if I don't make it out, you will find someone to love, okay? I will always be in your heart. I'm not going to be leaving you. Tell Harry, and Sev and everyone else that I love them too. I just wanted to tell you that you are the most amazing, most loving, and most supportive boy I've ever met. I love you so much. I wanted to say thank you for showing me that love does exist and most of all thank you for loving me for who I am. I wanted to say thank you before it's too late. I want you to know how I appreciate all of you and that you deserve to be the happiest man on earth even if that meant letting me go." She said.

"Don't talk like that Lia! You will make it out! I promise! You are a warrior! You will fight! I love you so much! Hold on for me. I would never dare to let go." I told her.

"Sir please wait outside. We will be back in a few hours." The healer said looking at me me with sympathetic eyes. I nodded taking deep breaths. I sat down, clearly frustrated with why Lia always got things that she didn't deserve.

The last thing I hear from her was:
"Don't make promises you can't keep" I lost it I started sobbing in my hands.

I just wanted to see those sparkling Hazel Eyes.

That amazing smile that takes my breath away.

That blush that always makes my day.

I wanted to hear her giggles that sounded like music to my ears.

In general, I wanted to see her alright again. I don't want to know that this was the last time I'm seeing her. She's my world. My inspiration.

What hurt me the most was, I was going to actually propose to her this week. I already got Harry's and Sirius' blessing. Of course getting Harry's was harder.

I also got Professor Snape's blessing. He said as long as I make her happy, and cherish our love forever, it was fine for him. How am I supposed to that if she's not here? But I also saw the pain in Professor Snape's eyes. I wonder why?

All I'm saying was I can't lose Lia! I need her! Harry needs her! Everyone does.
*************************************
*Harry's POV*

We were back at Grimmauld place with Cassandra and Draco when suddenly Delilah appeared out of nowhere. The order was having a meeting and us kids were in the living room. She was crying and she looked tired. A few bruises were there too.

"What happened Delilah?" Snape asked suddenly.

"LIA! She's at st. Mungos! Deatheaters raided the house and the Cruciatus was used on her multiple times!" Delilah said panicking.

"WHAT!" I shouted. I was panicking. Mrs. Weasley was crying now and so was professor McGonagall. Actually even Sirius, Remus and Hagrid were almost hyperventilating at the news. Snape too was panicking.

"We have to get there now!" I screamed frustrated. Sirius nodded and off we went. We asked for Lia Potter's room and she said emergency room #4. We got on the elevator and we pressed the floor for the emergency rooms. Once we got there. We saw Cedric sobbing in his hands. We ran to him. He looked up and his eyes were red from crying.

"They said to wait a few hours. All Lia told me was to tell you guys that she loved you all so much. She told me to tell you before it was too late." Cedric said.

Soon all of were waiting. I was crying now and so was Hermione and basically everyone. The whole order and us kids were here.

My only family left, the best sister anyone could ask for, could be dead. They already took my parents and now her? It's too much! I only got her back!   I cried even more when I replayed the memories we've had for the past 2 years.

I looked at everyone. Dumbledore didn't have that glint in his eyes, Snape was looking at the floor with a pained expression. Cassandra was comforting a crying Cedric and everyone else cried on their own. I mean let's be honest, Lia brought peace and shared it to everyone. We all loved her. She saw the good in everyone like Malfoy for an example and Snape. She was truly a gift from heaven.

We were all hoping for one thing. That she would still make it out alive.

She's a warrior.
She can do it.
I know she can.
Hopefully.
If she didn't, I wouldn't know what to do.
Don't get me started on that.