The Yuleball

-Week Before Yuleball-

The next day, Hermione and I went down for breakfast. It was Saturday and they didn't have to wake up that early.We shared the same dorm room because of the odd numbers of the students.
"You have a date yet Hemione?" I asked. She nodded much to my surprise.
"Who? Someone you know well." She said.
"Harry?" She shook her head.
"Ron?" She shook her hea again.
"Vik?" I said teasingly. She nodded.
I gasped. "Finally he grew up and asked you! He was asking me for loads of advice to be honest. Kind of a pain in the butt if you tell me." I whispered to her. She giggled. "How about you?" She asked. "Guess." I simply said.

"The twins?" She asked. I shook my head .
"Lee?" She asked. I shook my head again.
"Let me guess?Cedric?" A voice behind me said. I jumped and almost had a heart attack. I blushed as I looked at Cedric. He winked and kissed my forehead.
"Morning princess." He said."morning." I replied. He nodded to Hermione who nodded back. He went to the Hufflepuff table and winked at me again. I blushed furiously.

"That answers it doesn't it Hermione?" I asked smiling at her. She nodded. We went shopping that day. We got our dresses and our got our nails painted. We bought accesories and drank some butterbeer later on. Scratch that, I had fire whisky. Who doesn't like a good ol' glass of fire whisky?

 Who doesn't like a good ol' glass of fire whisky?

**Yuleball day**

"lia. Lia! Lillieth!" I woke up to a screaming Hermione.
"Eat breakfast already then shower. Take your time showering as the ball is tonight." She said. I didn't mind though. I don't take that long to get ready. I can morph my hair anyways. But who knows? This is the first ball I will ever attend.

I did everything that was asked and now was doing my makeup while letting my hair dry. I wanted it to dry naturally so yeah. I went for just a simple look
Not to much cause makeup is not my thing.

 I went for just a simple lookNot to much cause makeup is not my thing

I then decided to level things up with my hair. I was impressed at the outcome really. Hermione was beside me also doing her own things. We decided to look at each other when we are both finished so that's great.

We then both decided to put on our dresses because we had 30 minutes left before the ball

We then both decided to put on our dresses because we had 30 minutes left before the ball. Our dates would be waiting for us downstairs. I had a gold and white dress with matching heels. It was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. When I entered the shop I immediatley grabbed it.

 When I entered the shop I immediatley grabbed it

"Mione you look so stunning!" I gasped

"Mione you look so stunning!" I gasped. "It's like you are another person! Viktor will be head over heels!" I said. She turned around and her jaw dropped.
"Speak for yourself! You look like an angel dropped from heaven! Cedric's a lucky guy." She said. We both laughed. We got out of the common room and walked near the stairs.
"Im nervous." We said at the same time. We laughed and went down the stairs. Heads turned as went downstairs side by side smiling at eachother. Guy's jaws dropped as some girls gave glares and some were beaming, including Fleur.

We went to Ced and Vik who were chatting. "You look so perfect princess." He said beaming at then kissing my forehead. I kissed his cheek. "You look stunning Ced." We laughed at eachother. We went to the door and Mcgonagall announced the champions and their dates dancing. Cedric was oldest so we were at the front. Harry was with that ravenclaw girl he likes. Cho I think? I honestly like her. I never got the chance to meet her yet though. So I don't know if I'll like her or not.

"Hey Harry." I said kissing his cheek. He beamed at me.
"Hey Lia you look gorgeous." He said and Cho nodded.
"You look stunning Cho. Im glad Harry went with you. Just be careful with this dork though. He has two left feet." I said. Both of them blushed and the people around us laughed.
"lilllllyyyy." Harry whined. I just nodded. Smiling teasingly may I add.

We entered the Great hall and people gasped at Hermione and Viktor. I looked at them and smiled. We started dancing and Cedric and I were perfectly waltzing around the room. We were staring at each other while doing so. He'd lift me up and I would land gracefully. He's a great dancer may I add. The others joined after and Cedric and I took a break.

I watched as my bestfriends were dancing around except for Ron who looked jealous at Vik. Blimey! You're too young to feel those things! I thought. Cedric and I ate and danced. We were the happiest pair today. Well in my opinion, that is.

The last dance finally came and we went up to the dance floor. Time flew by so fast. Im honestly having the time of my life. I looked at Neville and Ginny that were also here looking pretty happy. I laid my head on Cedric's chest as he put his hands around my waist.

"Im so lucky. Lia you are just so beautiful." He said. I chuckled and he twirled me around. Our last dance was filled with comforting silence, but still, it made me feel content. I wouldn't have it any other way. I think I may already like the guy more than I know.

The ball was officially over and he was taking me to the Gryffindor tower. How cliche could this get? Next thing I know he's gonna ask me to be his girlfriend like thos muggle movies I watched while in the muggle world.

"Hey Lia? I know this is sudden but... Would you do the honor of becoming my girlfriend? I just can't imagine my life without you. You know the feeling?-" he rambled. I cut him of by kissing him passionately."Yes Cedric Diggory I would love to be your girlfriend." I said. I quickly pecked his lips. Well that was fast. I could definitelty be a seer too.
"Goodnight Ced." I told him grinning.

"Goodnight love." He said.

I entered the common room chuckling to myself, thinking of how I lucky I am and how Hogwarts has changed my life.
That night I went to the dorms and found Hermione who fought with Ron and my brother. We talked about details to everything like fangirls. It was really cool to have a friend so close that our secrets were also their's. I know I'm older than her, but her maturity level surprises me as hell. I knew I could trust her.

No matter what happens in the future, evrything would be fine because we all have something worth fighting for. 

Little did I know something bad was about to happen in the future. And I was going to be playing a big part.

**********
I don't wanna kill Cedric!😭
Well who knows.✌🏻😁
-Cassy😁