Meeting My Beloved Brother

-A few months later-
I was helping Molly in the kitchen creating Lunch when all the boys(Ron and the twins plus Arthur) came down. They were going to get Harry so he could come to the Quidditch World Cup with us. I'm excited yet nervous.

What if he doesn't like me?
What if he doesn't accept me?
What if he ignores me?

Ron noticed that I had a panicked expression on my face, one deep in thought, and he came to me.

"Don't worry Lia! Harry will love you!" Ron said.

Ginny gave me a hug probably knowing what I'm feeling. If I wasn't mistaken, this Weaslette has a crush on my brother. I laughed at the thought.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

I wasn't going with them because we wanted to surprise him. Molly was going though so I would be preparing the food. I wave to them as they went through the fireplace shouting our Aunt's address. I was alone with my own thoughts again.

I loved cooking so I would be making my special lasagna, roasted chicken, mac n cheese and my special mashed potatoes. I'm also making my special pumpkin pie and chocolate truffles. Hopefully they like it. I've always been a natural at making recipes, as they say, if you're good at potions, you may have an advantage at cooking.

-after cooking and setting up the table-

I was just coating my truffles in dark chocolate then drizzling caramel on top when noise started coming from the fireplace.
I heard someone using the experiment candies on a muggle and chuckled to myself. This was my first time serving them food so I hope they like it. I hear people coming to the kitchen but just continued working on my truffles as there were only 3 more.

"Bloody Hell" Ron said looking at the table.
I chuckled and looked at the food. I saw some black hair next to Ron and sighed happily with a smile on my face.

The twins saw the food and started picking me up and raised me into the air saying their thank you's. I laughed and smacked their heads when they put me down.
Finally I looked at Harry. He grew up so fast I thought. He was also looking at me and happy was an understatement for what I'm feeling.

*Harry's POV*

When we got into the kitchen I saw a girl as old as Fred And George decorating some truffles. She had red hair and green eyes..

I was shocked.
No she can't be.
Who was she?

She looked at me with so much love and nervousness in her eyes. I stared back at her with wonder. Is she really?
No Harry you don't have a sister remember?

"Oh Harry" She finally said. A tear escaping her eye but at the same time, she had the biggest grin on her face. I was shocked. My eyes widened. She knew my name. What? How? Who?

"Who are you?" I finally said.

*Lia's POV*

"Oh Harry" I said. I couldn't help but let a tear slide down my cheek. His eyes widened .

"Who are you?" He said. I smiled. He still stared at me.

"Only if you tell me who you are?" I asked while chuckling. Ron snorted in laughter. Ginny and the twins chuckled. Harry only smiled weakly. He stretched out his hand.
" I'm Harry Potter" he said and I laughed.

"Of course I know you smarty pants." I said chuckling

I took his hand and morphed myself to Ginny. Their eyes widened and I laughed

" Im Ginny Weasley" I said, laughing even more. Im starting to be mad crazy now.

Ginny came up to me and said " How did you do that?!" I just laughed but morphed back. Everyone was looking at me wide eyed. I laughed. Harry was shocked. I took his hand again