° t e n °

—

for the past few days, jimin didn't see eunseo at all, even the back of hers and it worries him a lot. he asked jungkook about her since she's in the same class as but and neither jungkook knows where she is at the moment. however, he notices something at the way jungkook treats him lately. it's rather cold than a warm bright relationship they both had before and it worries him even more.

jimin groans in frustration as he yet again can't reach for eunseo through phone. is there a possibility that she's ignoring his calls? jimin doesn't know. at last, he skips a class for today and goes to her apartment instead.

as he arrives, he climbs up the few flight of stairs before exactly arrive in front of her apartment. he braves himself and knock the door in front of his face, in between, he calls out for her name.

"eunseo, are you in there?"

the door swung open and is greeted by eunseo with a really pale face. eunseo sees who it is and quickly react by closing the door but jimin stops her. he holds the door open by letting his right feet stuck in between while his hand grip tightly on the door as well.

"eunseo, its just me" jimin says while struggling to push the door open. he is quite surprised at the fact that she's much much stronger than he thinks. jimin pushes the door with one last strength and finally the door is fully open.

eunseo backs off as he suddenly comes in and tries to reach out for her. "hey, are you okay?" jimin asks in concern. instead of answering, she glares at him, sending chill yo his spine. "eunseo, you look sick" he steps closer to her after slipping off from and tries to lay his palm on her forehead but she yanks it away.

"why do you care?" she says "just get out and go back to your class"

"h–eunseo, you look really sick and you didn't even answer my texts nor answer my calls. I'm worried about you" jimin replies softly,  trying to read her expression but it's too hard. she looks expressionless but the way she talks to him, she sounds mad and yes, sick.

"true, I'm not feeling well at all and I don't know, I guess I'm sick of you"

"what do you mean?"

"do you think playing with someone's heart is fun? is it fun to fool me like that jimin?"

jimin at first furrows but suddenly remembered the time when him and jun had a conversation the other day because after their conversation ended, he heard someone bumped onto something but when he turned around, there's no one.

"what? trying to recall what day you and jun had the conversation?" eunseo scoffs "well done jimin. i approved your acting skills"