° t w o °

-

-

"two iced americano please" jimin smiles and hands in the total to the cashier. he moves to the side and take a glance on his wristwatch. it's almost time for him to meet again with the girl yesterday, choi eunseo.

yesterday was his lucky day. not that only he got the highest scores in his class, he found her social account. he wasn't stalking or whatsoever, it's by his luck. he was scrolling through his social media and somehow spotted a familiar girl he met yesterday and it's really her.

"two iced americano for park jimin" the guy behind the counter calls out his name. jimin lifts both of the drinks and thanked before walking out from the cafe. as he walks, he take a sip of his beverage happily, knowing that he's going to meet her again. not that he falls in love with her but it's just that she gives him the happy vibe and positive aura despite the rumor saying that she's a cold person.

he steps into his campus and go straight to the place he met her yesterday. there, she's already sit on the bench. it's cute how her feet don't even touch the ground. she swings her feet onward and backward few times while moving her phone around, capturing the scenery. beside her, he sees a white paper bag.

jimin walks towards her and greets, "eunseo?". the girl turns her head and quickly get up, "hey, jim...in?". jimin laughs, "you got it right. anyways, it's for you" he passes the drink he bought earlier to her. a soft oh escapes her mouth, "thank you" she smiles as she lifts up the paper bag "here's your jacket. I even washed it because it helps me to cover my blouse yesterday"

"oh, you don't have to wash it eunseo" jimin takes the bag "thanks back to you". "sure" eunseo nods her head "so, if there's nothing left, i guess I'll take my leave. thank you so much, again, for the americano. it tastes great" she did an okay sign and shows it to him.

"eunseo, can we....meet again?" jimin shyly asked, he has his hand cups the nape of his neck, scratching his head a bit. "su..re?" she furrows "let's see if we have the luck to meet again".

"but hey, we can get lunch together. how does it sounds?" his eyes are sparkling as the question escapes his mouth.

"I don't really eat at the cafeteria down there. i-"

"then we can go to my favourite place. the food there tastes great" he cuts her off which makes her a bit surprise. he chuckles and lifts his both hands, trying to calm her down, "I'm sorry to surprise you. it's just, I'm so used to do like that"

"do what? surprising people?" she raises her eyebrows.

"th- um- you know, when people gets too excited so they tend to cut people off and raises their voices slightly. regardless about that" he rolls his eyes and laughs "are you in? it's on me since I spilled the drink on your brand new everything you had yesterday"

"but jimin, this coffee is more than enough and your jacket. I think we don't have to meet anymore just to payback to ea-"

"I insist" he said softly making her soft too.