•Mr.Wrong•

WARNING! MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND OTHER SENSITIVE CONTENT PLEASE DO NOT READ OR SKIP PART IF TRIGGERING PLEASE AND THANK YOU

2 Days Before The Wedding

I sat at the dinning room table, just waiting for Evan to come home. I want answers. I really do. I went through this whole house just to get evidence to question him. And now that I've found it, I can't help but cry a bit.

Why would he never tell me about this? Does he not trust me? I told him I loved him and that I would always care for him but why? I'd expect him to tell me as son as he said he loved me too. I heard the front door open and heavy footsteps coming my way.

"Y-Y/n why are you crying?" Evan says as he comes over to me. "Evan...why didn't you tell me?" I question quietly. "About?" he asks. "Where were you?" I ask. "I told you I was at the gym." he replies.

I shake my head at his answer. "No. You weren't Evan! I'm not stupid!" I yell out as I stand up. He remained silent. "Evan I thought you could tell me everything." I say as I clench my fists. "I-I can tell you everything!" he says nervously.

"What is the purpose of saying I love you if you don't mean it then?!" I reply quickly. "I do love you!" Evan yells. "Then what the hell is this! And why didn't you tell me?!" I yell as I throw a bottle at him.

"I-I just didn't want you to be upset!" Evan replies. "I could've helped you with your depression! You didn't always have to take those anti-depressants! And you didn't even bother to tell me that Mark was your therapist?!" I yell out.

"I'm sorry I'm just... I'm sorry..." "Evan I love you but why!? Why do you not tell me? It hurts me as much as it hurts you." I say. "I just had a lot on my mind." he said. "How long have you had this?" I question.

"Since I was little.." he said, looking away. I sloly walked over to him and hugged him from behind.I felt him slump into my arms. "It's hard... I just get really sad all the time. People don't think about how I feel but everyday is a struggle." he says.

I gently rub his back. "Evan, I can help you. Just trust me." I say. I feel one of his tears land on my hand. He turns around and hugs me. "I don't want to be this way. I want to live a happy life...with you." He says.

I look up at him. "You can live a happy life. I'll always be with you no matter what." I say as I hug him tighter. "Thank you..." he whispers.
-
"Hello?" "Hey Mark. Aside from being a cafe owner when did you become a therapist?" I ask. "Oh since always I guess." He replies.

"Mmm. And why didn't you tell me Evan was one of your clients?" I ask. He sighs. "He told me not to tell you." He replies.

"Oh well I found out actually." I say. "Are you mad?" He asks. "No, I just want to know like how he's been doing in your therapy care." I say.

"I'll send you all his information in an email." Mark says. I thank him and end the call. I take out my computer and go to my email.

I click on the recent one. I look at all the information. All this is... depressing... his depression started when he was about 10 years old.

Constant bullying from grades 6-10. Self harm from ages 13-16. 2 suicide attempts... Evan... I couldn't look at any more.

It made me want to cry out badly and just hold him in my arms. My phone buzzed as I saw Mark's name pop up.

Play this audio. It's from one of Evan's therapy sessions. Then check your email when you're done listening to it

I close my laptop and and click on the audio. For more measures I took my earphones and plugged them in.

*bold is Evan
*italic is Mark

"Welcome back Evan. How are you feeling?"

"Same as always."

"Tell me what does that mean?"

"It means I feel like shit."

"Did anything happen?"

"No."

"I'm your therapist. Tell me what's going on that makes you feel like this."

"I had the temptation...again."

"To do what?"

"I wanted go jump off my company building just to end it all."

"Why did you feel like that?"

"Because it feels like nobody cares about me."

Why would he fe-right. This was before he met me. I sigh. I just wish...that I could've been there for him his entire life.

I open my laptop once again and see that Mark left me another audio file. I plug in my earphones and listen intently.

"Evan how was your day? You seem so happy."

"I am happy. I met this girl awhile ago and to be honest...she makes everything bad disappear."

"I'm glad. In what was ways she a help?"

"She's...kind and beautiful and smart and I think I'm in love with her."

"That's great to hear."

"She's constantly on my mind."

"What is her name? If you don't mind me asking."

"Y/n...she's so amazing but... she probably doesn't feel the same way about me."

"Why do you think that?"

"She thinks I'm selfish and rude...I don't know how to act around her so I just act like that."

"If you want her to feel the same way, treat her the way you feel about her."

I closed my laptop and took out my earphones. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek as I checked the time. 11:27 pm.

I go upstairs and see Evan in bed. I change into my nightwear and crawl into bed with him.

I see him asleep as I smile. I wrap my arms around him as I smile. He opens his eyes. "Evan, I love you so much. You don't have to go through this pain alone anymore." I whisper.

"I love you too." He leans in and connects our lips. I pull him towards me as he pulls away. "I really want to marry you now." He says as I giggle a little. "I want to be Mrs. Fong too." I say with a smile.
-