•Mr.Wrong•

YOUR P.O.V.
I can not believe that I'm with Kim Kardashian. She is way different in real life than photos.

"Come on in!" Kim had pushed me into her car and I was now crammed into the seat next to her.

"So where do you want to shop first?" Kim asks. "Oh whatever is fine with you." I reply. "Oh we will literally shop till we DROP." She says laughing.

A guy turned to us with a camera. My eyes widen. "Wait this isn't for Keeping Up With The Kardashians is it...?" I ask.

"Of course it is! Everyone I meet is on the show!" Kim says. "Well okay then." I reply. "Well tell me about yourself!" Kim says.

"Oh um... I help at animal shelters." I say. "No way. Do you see cute puppies?" She asks. "Well yeah. It's my job to take care of them." I reply.

"I've been thinking about getting North a puppy for a while." She says. "Oh maybe you should stop by and see what she would like." I say.

"Really? Hold on, I NEED your number!" I pull out my phone as I give it to her. After she was finished putting in her number I texted her the address of the shelter.

"Thank you! Like you are my lifesaver." She says. I nod in return. "So tell me about Evan." She says.

I tense. What do I say? "Oh, well we're doing fine. We decided on a traditional white themed wedding." I say.

"I LOVE the white themed wedding! You have to invite me!" Kim says. "Well I thought Evan invited you." I say.

"Oh let me check my emails and see if he did. Oh! He just did! I am so excited! How are you feeling?" She asks me.

"Kinda nervous. Kinda excited." I reply. "Nervous? Why should you be nervous? Is it because you feel like you won't fit your dress? I felt like that too." Kim says.

"No I'm nervous because I've never been like in a serious relationship." I reply. "You and Evan look cute together. You guys will totally last at least 5 years." She says.

"Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment." I say. Just then her eyes light up. "We're here!" I look out the window and see the Beverly Center shopping mall.

I've heard about this place but I didn't know that this place was this big. "Come on! We have to check it out!" She drags me out of the car once again.

"Oh a warning. Here's some shades. Look down and follow me." I took the glasses and put them on.

She wasn't kidding. Paparazzi started showing up fast so I did what she told me too. I quietly followed her as I entered the mall.
~
Its been...FOUR HOURS... We've been shopping for FOUR HOURS... How does she not get tired of this?

"Hey Y/n what do you think of this top?" She asks. "I think it's your type. You should try it on." I reply.

"Thanks, I will." She went to the changing room. I checked my phone for any notifications.

I saw Marks name on the screen so I checked it out.

Hey!

I replied back and Kim came out. I looked towards her and complimented her on the way she looked.

It was almost a cycle. Persuade someone that it's their type. Tell them to try it on. And compliment.

Four hours of shopping can actually do that to someone. She goes back to change into something else.

I breathe a sigh of relief as I go back to my phone.

Hang out sometime?

I really wanted to hang out with Mark but I don't want to drag him into this world of media like what happened to me so I got a bright idea.

I smiled as I typed it in and press the sent button. I then proceeded to call Evan. "Hello?" His voice answered.

"Evan do you think you can squeeze another person in for the wedding?" I ask. "Yeah. You better get back soon. We need to do the cake testing." He replies.

I tell him I'll be over as Kim comes out. "Hey Kim I have to go with Evan to figure out things for the wedding." I say.

"Oh okay. Let me just pay for this and we can go." Now paying. That was the thing I hated. It's literally like giving away what you earned.

Never the less it had to happen and my total for everything I bought, which Kim made me get, was up to $500.

I mean I'm surprised Evan would put more than $500 on the card he gave me. I expected like $350.

The ride back was filled with idle chatter. Once we had arrived at the mansion I said my goodbyes and got out with bags of stuff I bought.

I walked in and was greeted by Evan. He was dressed a little more casual than his usual attire of a suit and tie.

"Marcel can take those up for you. Just leave them on the couch and let's go we're late." He says, demandingly.

I quickly place the bags on the couch and head outside to the car that Evan was in. I got in and sat next to him.

The ride was silent and I was too afraid to say anything, in fear of getting yelled or worse. We arrived at the catering company and went with the baker to see the wedding food options.

After an hour of just opinions on what we would like at the wedding. We both decidedly on everything.

After that we went back into the car to drive home. It was silent until Evan broke the ice. "I'm sorry for being mad earlier. I just hate being late." He says.

"It's no problem. It's understandable." I reply. "So how was the food to you?" He asks me. "It was fine. Some of the stuff was a little overwhelming though." I reply.

"Escargot is not my favorite dish either." He says with a laugh. Who was this person? This person wasn't anything like the man I first met.

"I'm just glad that we got this out of the way." I say. "Yes, weddings can be troublesome." He replies.

"Why don't you relax a bit?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks. "The way you're talking seems like you're always so proper. Be a little laid back." I say.

"Hmm." He thought about it. "Never thought about. But I'll give it a try." He says with a smile. I smile back towards him.
~