•Mr.Wrong•

NOTHING IN THIS FANFICTION IS TRUE! NONE OF THIS IS REAL LIFE! IM AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE OF ANY GENDER, SEXUALITY, OR RACE. THIS IS ALL IN THE NAME OF ENTERTAINMENT. THANK YOU.

Evan P.O.V. (lol finally)
Paperwork. Paperwork. Paperwork. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Design. Design. Design. Interview. Interview. Interview.

Paperwork. Paperwork. Paperwork. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Design. Design. Design. Interview. Interv-

"Mr. Fong, someone is here to-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

SLAM. Sigh. I let my anger get the best of me...again. Good thing there aren't paparazzi around or else I wou-

"Evan." Damn whoever came into my office. I'll slap the sh-oh nevermind. "Y/n. What's the matter?" I ask.

"I am getting you out of this cramped office." What? "You are crazy." I reply, getting back to my work.

"And you're insane for staying in this office all day." She says. That little... "I'm not insane. I'm doing my job." I say.

"You work EVERY SINGLE DAY.". "And? I'm making money like any other human being." I reply.

"Hmm. Okay. I bet you can't even go a whole day without working. Look at the time, I have to go. Since you're working." She turns to leave.

Oh I can show her... "I can go a day without work." I reply. She turns back to face me. "Prove it." She says.

I smirk. Game on Y/n. I can go more than a day without working.
~
"Wake up!" I shake Y/n for somewhat the 100th time this morning. "H-Huh?! Where am I?! Harambe?!?"

Is she serious? Harambe? Whatever. At least I got her up. "Get up. We're leaving." I say. "What? To where?" She asks, confused.

"Hawaii." I reply. Her jaw dropped. "You thought I was kidding when I said that I could go a day without working?" I ask, with a smirk playing on my face.

"No...I thought you were bluffing." She says. "Well...aren't you gonna get dressed?" I say as I turn to leave.

"But I didn't pack." She says. "Marcel is coming with us." I reply as I walk out the bedroom door.

I walk down the stairs to the living room where Marcel sat. "Evan! Did you get her up? I heard she was a heavy sleeper." He said.

"It took me 20 minutes to wake her up. You think she's a heavy sleeper?" I ask sarcastically. He laughs at my remark.

"So did you tell her where we were going?" He asks. "Of course. If I didn't then she wouldn't get her ass out of the house." I say. (relatable)

"She's that type of girl I guess." He says with a laugh. "You interested in her?" I question. "Me? Evan I swear you've known me for a long time and you don't even know?" He asks.

"Know what? What am I missing?" I ask. "Evan. I'm gay." He says. "What? You serious?" I question.

"Are you stupid? I was literally flirting with Brock the other day." He replies. "I didn't thing you were flirting." I reply.

"Boy, you've known me for how long? And you don't know I'm gay? That's like saying I'm not black...I'm fucking black!" He says.

I laugh at his joke. "Well now I know." I say. "I remember you tried setting me up with this girl. I literally wanted to slap the shit out of you." He says.

"Hey! It's not my fault I didn't know you were gay!" I say, defending myself. "You didn't know Marcel was gay? He literally flirts with every cute guy he sees." Y/n walks down the stairs.

"See Evan! Even Y/n knows I'm gay and I've only known her for less than a week!" Marcel says.

"Would you look at the time! Everyone in the car! We need to go to the airport!" I say as I get up from the couch and leave to the car.
~
I sit down in my private jet. I grab a bottle of nice cold water. "Woah...this plane is huge."
Y/n remarks as she stepped inside.

"It's not a plane. It's a jet." I reply. She turns to me. "A jet is a plane." She says, sitting down across from me.

"No its not. A jet is called a jet for a reason." I say. She crosses her arms. "Oh yeah? And why is a jet called a jet?" She asks with a smirk.

Oh...what do I say? "It goes faster than a plane." I say. "Oh I totally didn't know that." She says sarcastically.

I twitch my eye in annoyance. I swear I will kill her. "A jet is not a plane." I reply. "Mmm. Check online. No. I'll check." She takes out her phone.

I definitely know that a jet is not a plane. I freaking bought this jet so I should kn- "A jet is a type of airplane that uses jet engines to push it off the ground and through the sky."

My jaw drops. "What." I say. "It's exactly what google says." She says with a smirk. I shut my mouth and get up. "I'm gonna get a drink." I say as I exit.

I could practically hear her smirk. How did she outwit me? No one has done that before... I sigh.

I take a few deep breaths as I head to the bar inside the jet and grab a martini. I drink it all down as I go back.

"You didn't really need a drink." Y/n says as I sit down in my seat. "How did you know? I could've gotten one because I could've really needed it." I reply.

"You didn't need a drink because you have a cold water bottle in your cup holder." She says. I look over and see the bottle I left.

I laugh as I look out the window. "You're right" I say as I turn to her. She smiles at me as I turn to look out the window again.

I sigh as I look at the time. I feel it again. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back." I say as I get out of the seat. I walk to the back to get what I need done.