•Mr.Wrong•

I had followed Evan to his place and I was utterly shocked. I knew he was a billionaire but him living in this ginormous house?!?

I got out of my car and stood outside waiting awkwardly for Evan to come over to me. He casually walks over.

"So what do you think?" He asks. "You live here by yourself?" I ask. "Yes. My dad used to live with me but he didn't want to anymore." He says.

I began to think. "Do your parents know about this?" I ask shyly. "All they wanted was for me to get married and become successful." Evan replies.

"So you got the first thing but do you even care about marrying me?" I ask. "Not that much. I just don't want you to be a bother to my work." He says.

"You could be more generous you know." I say. He rolls his eyes. "Just come follow me." I sigh as I follow him.

We entered the home and I was greeted by a butler. "Shall I prepare dinner sir?" He asks. "Yes please Fredrick." The butler turned and went off.

"How many people work for you?" I ask. "About 30 maids and 25 butlers." Evan replies. "How much money do you make in a day?!" I question.

"More than the money you make in your lifetime." Evan says. I scoff and turn my head. My eyes widen.

"I-Is that....Is that the Heintzman Crystal Piano?!?!?!" I yell out. "Yes. I bought it at an auction." Evan says.

(This is it⬇️)

"You're the anonymous buyer who bought this one of a kind piano for $3

"You're the anonymous buyer who bought this one of a kind piano for $3.22 million dollars?!?!" I ask.

"I don't use it that much so go ahead and play it." Evan says. I squeal like a fangirl as I run over and look at the crystals structure.

I sit down and when my hands hit the keys I felt so happy. I played whatever came to mind. And after playing, I felt happy.

"So you actually play piano then?" Evan asks as he comes up to me. "Yeah. It's a hobby of mine." I say sheepishly.

"I've never heard anyone play something so exquisite...your playing is relaxing." Evan says. For a moment I thought that this was a alien pretending to be Evan.

"Oh...thank you." I say blushing a bit. "Sir, dinner is ready." We turn to the same butler as he calls us over.

I walk with Evan to the dinning hall and I gasp at how big the hall is. "Is everything here huge?" I ask.

"Pretty much." The dinning table was large. Evan sat at one end while a maid made me sit all the way across from him.

I just saw how we were both eating. "What about your workers?" I ask. "What about them?" Evan asks as he puts a napkin on his lap.

"Aren't they going to eat with us?" I ask. "No. Why would they?" Evan asks. "They've been working 24/7 for you. They least you could do was let them have dinner with us." I say.

He sighs. "Alright. Servants come have dinner with us." I saw how happy his workers looked as they all sat down to eat with us.

"Thank you." A lady says as she sits by me. I smile and nod towards her. After dinner, Evan showed me to my bedroom.

"Just to let you know, you have to sleep in my room. If the press takes pictures and they see you aren't in my room it'll be suspicious." Evan says.

He opens the door to his room as I look around in astonishment. "Wow! Evan this is so nice!" I say as I turn to him.

He was smiling but it looked like he was focused on something... "Oh yes. Well all your stuff is in that drawer." He says.

I nod as I walk over and pull out my pajamas. I walk to the bathroom and quickly change. I walk back out and I see Evan shirtless.

"You know you should put a shirt on." I say. "It's bothersome. Plus it's not like you'll be wanting to touch me." He says.

I roll my eyes as I grab my toothbrush and go brush my teeth. I then come back in and settle into bed.

The bed was huge so we had our own space...I just wish this would all be a dream that I could wake up from...