•Mr. Wrong•

2 Days Before The Wedding
YOUR P.O.V.
That night that everything happened, we both couldn't sleep. Maybe it was just the thought of what happened still lingered in our minds.

Evan thought I was asleep when in reality I wasn't. He kept me in his arms the whole night. Occasionally whispering sweet things that made me blush.

This was definitely a side to Evan I've never seen. And to be honest, I liked it a lot. Now thinking back, we're both awkward but understanding.

Such as today in the morning I was just on the couch scrolling through my daily feed. When Evan came downstairs in his usual business attire and he walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you after work, love you."

He left after that. I was really surprised. After all that drinking I thought he wouldn't remember a thing. Nevertheless, I was smiling the whole day.

Since I had no work today, I've decided that today I'll get my wedding dress fitted. I walked up to Marcel's room and knocked on his door.

He opens up his door and as soon as he see's me, he puts a smile on his face. "Hey Marcel." I say. "Hey Y/n. What's up?" He asks.

"I wanted to see if I could get my wedding dress fitted with you since you're an expert." I reply.

"Oh. Yeah come on in." He says. I walk in and see that his room was messy. "You okay?" I ask. "Not really. Ever since that incident, I haven't been so well." Marcel admits.

"I understand. It's frightening. Cheer up Marcel. Or else I'll tell Brock how you feel about him." I say.

"About that...I told him." He says. "And?" I reply. "He said that he likes me too." I squeal and hug him tightly.

"Yes!" I yell out. "Shouldn't you be happy?" I ask as I let go of him. "I am. It's just that what happened scares me." He said.

"Aw don't worry Marcy! We're here for you!" I say. He smiles. "Yeah...Getting back to my old self, let's get that dress on you honey!" I laugh at his behavior.
-
"Okay this is the last dress." He says. I walk out and he gasps. "Omg I feel like cry!" I laugh as I look in the mirror.

"Woah...this dress is beautiful." I say. "And it's even beautiful on you!" Marcel exclaims. "You think so?" I ask.

"Of course! Evan is just gonna fall in love with you so much!" He says. "Yeah...I can't believe the wedding is in 2 days." I say.

"Believe it boo. You look gorgeous." Marcel says. "Marcel if you give me anymore compliments I'll probably go insane." I say with a laugh.

"Hey it's my job to give compliments. You know, you're my favorite client." Marcel says. "Why do you say that?" I ask.

"I don't really have a reason as to why." He replies. "Oh well then you're my favorite wardrobe man." I say.

He smiles. "I was thinking. I've always wanted to do wardrobe in Paris. The city of love." He says with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"If you want to go design in Paris, do it. It's always been your dream so go." I say with a smile.

"Really?" He asks. "Of course. I want you to live your dream." I say. "Thanks. I already told Evan. He said I could go too. You know...you really changed him." He says.

"How so?" I ask. "He had...a lot of problems before he met you. He may still have a couple but ever since he met you, he's been the most happiest I've ever seen him." He says.

"How long have you known him?" I ask. "Since middle school." He replies. "Oh wow." I say. "Yeah. I'm planning to go to the wedding and then after the after party, I'll leave." He says.

"That sounds good Marcel." I say. "Yeah. Now get out of the dress before something terrible happens." He says.

I smile as I go back into his dressing room and take off the dress. I leave his room after and continue my day.
-
I heard the door open and I look towards it. Evan walked in with a tired face present. I walk over to him and grab his briefcase.

"Go upstairs and rest. You must be tired." I say. "Yeah." He nods and heads upstairs. I set his briefcase in his downstairs office.

I walk over to the kitchen and decide to make dinner. Just then I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I look over to see Evan dressed in all black with sunglasses and a hat.

"Evan where are you going?" I ask. He jumps in surprise as he see's me. "O-Oh its Friday remember?" He says.

"What's Friday?" I ask, confused. "It's um...my workout day." He says. "In all black?" I ask. "It's so people don't recognize me." He replies.

Then it hit me. Today was Friday. That text message was for today. Where is he going? I have to play along if I want to know where he's going.

"Oh yeah! I forgot. Take care okay?" I say. He nods and goes out the door. I hope he takes the black car...please take it...

I stare out of the blinds and to my luck, I see him take his our shared vehicle. Little did he know I was going to track him with this car.

Did he forget that our car has a tracker on it? Oh well. I'll check where he's going.
-
As I finished making dinner, I pulled out my phone and looked at where he was...What?!? Why is he there?!?
-