•Mr.Wrong•

I opened my eyes as I saw a giant white ceiling. Where am I? I turn my head and I saw a figure sleeping next to me.

Then it hit me. That figure was Evan. He looked way different sleeping. He didn't look menacing like he usually did.

It made me feel weird. There was no way I would catch feelings for him. He's selfish and inconsiderate.

But yet there was something about him that made me be drawn to him. Almost as if it was a spell of some sort.

I shook my head as I quickly got out of bed and changed. I went downstairs and saw the maid that thanked me last night.

"Hello dear." she said. "Oh hello." I replied. "I want to thank you for yesterday." She said. "It was nothing honestly." I say as I grab an apple from the kitchen.

"Would you like me to prepare something for you?" She asks, kindly. "Oh no thank you." I reply as I sit down in the ginormous living room.

I scroll though my phone and see some daily new and things. I mostly saw pictures of me and Evan.

In all honesty I want all of this to go away. I don't want to live like this. First, Evan has no feelings for me. Second I do...

Did I just admit I had...oh god. I look up as I hear footsteps. Really? Now of all the times to be present?

"Sleep well?" he asks. I nod and look down at my phone. "Today we're gonna sample some foods for the wedding." he continues.

"I thought we weren't gonna do that." I question. "There's press so we have to do it for them." Evan replies.

I sigh as I scroll through some news. My phone then starts to ring. The number was very unfamiliar with me so I was about to decline it.

"Hold on." Evan says as he takes a look at the number. "You can answer it. It's safe." He says with a chuckle.

"Hello?" I ask as I pick up the call. "Hi is this Y/n?" the female says. "This is her." I reply. "Hey! This is Kim Kardashian and I wanted to be friends."

Oh my god... I swear. "Oh sure." I say. "Speaking of which, I'll pick you up from Evan's place in about an hour for a shopping spree." she says.

"Oh um-" "Great see you later." she hangs up the phone as I sigh. "That was Kim for you. By the way, I made you a bank account and put a little bit of money on there."

Evan handed me a gold debit card. "But I didn't even say I wanted to go." I reply. "That's fame for you honey."

I couldn't help but smile a bit when he said that word. "So what? Do I just be like 'Hey Kim my bestie!' ?" I question.

"No. But you do need an outfit change. Just go upstairs and go to the room on the right. That's Marcel's." Evan says.

I nod and head upstairs. Once I was infront of Marcel's room, I didn't even get to knock before the door opened and Marcel had a huge grin on his face.

"I Heard you were going with Kim K! You have to look amazing when you're with her! I am so glad you came to me in the first place." Marcel says as he pulls me into his room.

From then on, I tried on numerous outfits. In the end I chose comfortable brand pants such as Addidas or Nike with a crop top.

I was a bit uncomfortable with a crop top but Marcel said I looked like a beauty so I went ahead and believed him.

An hour passed must have passed quickly because as soon as I went downstairs, I heard Kim's voice.

I came into the living room and I saw her with some sweatpants and a fitting white shirt. "Omg it's finally nice to meet you!"

She pulled me into a hug and I greeted her back. "I was just talking with your Hubby!" she said as she turned to Evan.

"Oh well I never knew that you were friends with him." I say. "Oh, I'm friends with a lot of people. So you ready to go?" She asks. I gulp and nod as we head outside.