notification thirty-nine

author's pov

jungkook woke up by the light going through his window blinds, he shifted his upper body a little and looked at the clock with his still very tired eyes. 7:59am.

jungkook thought that he can actually sleep some more because nothing special is happening today.

-

taehyung woke up around ten and he felt that he didn't want to sleep anymore more so he figured out he could maybe make some breakfast.

like a thank you to jungkook. he thought he could do something special.

but the problem was that jungkook's fridge, freezer and pantries was almost empty.

"this boy needs to go grocery shopping some day" taehyung mumbled to himself when he finally fond some packets with ramen.

is this the only thing this boy eat? taehyung thought. that's not good.

'i, taehyung am going to go to a grocery shop today with jungkook, and if he disapproves my opinion i am going to make him go anyway somehow' taehyung thought and smiled.

when he was done with the noodles and have made it more spicy with some spices he found. he thought he could set the table nicely.

who wouldn't like to wake up to a nice breakfast and a already done table too.

right then he accidentally dropped a bowl to the floor.

shit.

he was a little bit lucky that the bowl didn't have anything in it yet though.

he got a mini attack of panic when it happened, but little did he know that jungkook woke up and suffered just a tiny bit more.

what happened to Taehyung? was the first thought to hit him.

jhngkook jumped out of bed as fast as he could with his leg, imagining the worst scenario, sprinting to the kitchen with his crunches where he heard the sound come from and seeing Taehyung stand there with clothes he gave him yesterday, glass splashed on the floor and taehyung trying desperately pick the pieces up and on the same time trying to avoid to hurt himself.

"you gave me a heart attack taehyung" jungkook grinned and laughed a little when he said it. taehyung just stood on the same place and smiled awkwardly.

"i'm so sorry, i tried to make us breakfast but i accidentally dropped this." taehyung did a motion to the floor as a sign.

"it's okay, just, don't hurt yourself, try to not step on any glass splitters" jungkook said in a worried tone.

"we don't want another accident do we?"

taehyung jumped up on the counter and crawled to the other side of the kitchen where he just jumped down on the floor again.

"easy peasy lemon squishy" taehyung smiled brightly.

"you sure are extra sometimes" jungkook laughed at what he just had witnessed the last forty seconds.

taehyung took his right hand under his chin like a sassy queen and did a dorky face.

"of course i am" he said proudly.