notification thirty-six

-

"uhm,,, what are you doing here?"

-

author's pov

"mm what?" taehyung mumbled in his sleepy voice. He shifted position in the bed and accidentally hit his elbow on the bed table.

"ouch,,"

"taehyung i'm sorry to disturb your sleep but uhm can you help me with something?"

"yes what, anything jungkook." taehyung opened his eyes and saw jungkook sitting in the bed now.

taehyung wondered what time it was so he searched the room and saw a little clock on the wall behind him. the clock was 9:11am, it was kinda early.

"i need to go to the bathroom.." jungkook looked at taehyung.

"uh, you want me to h-help you get to the bathroom?" taehyung asked unsure.

jungkook slipped a little low chuckle

"you pervert, can you give me my crutches?" jungkook pointed at them, they stood against the wall close to the door.

"ah, of course heheh sorry." taehyung got the crutches and then gave them to jungkook, when their hands brushed against each other both their cheeks tuned to a light pink colour.

"thank you" he got both crutches under his armpits and his hand on the handle and tried to walk with them, but his attempt ended up with him falling.

but taehyung caught him before it happened.

"careful now"

jungkook then got the swing of it and walked out of the room.

taehyung checked him out when he did. and when jungkook was out of view he immediately crashed to the bed again.

"HOW CAN HE BE SO HOT !!!"

taehyung screamed in his head.

taehyung's pov

'is that the boy i've talked to for weeks now? i can't even believe it. he's so handsome and cute and kind and warm and his smile is just, just perfect.

how can i even be alive. this boy will be the end of me. shit. how can he be insecure?

how can he not love himself?

-

"i'm back hehh." i looked up and saw jungkook struggling to get back to the bed.

"here let me help you" i grabbed his shoulder with one hand and his arm with the other so he would be more stable. he sat himself on the bed again.

"taeh-"
"jung-"

both burst out in laughter.

"you first" i said to jungkook who just smiled.

"no you can go first" he gestured with his hand for me to start talking