Part 1- Look on the bright side; we can hook up again.

"Rebekah, aren't you going over to Alex's house today?" My dad asked as he walked into my room. "Yeah, I was going to walk there so you could use the car." I said taking my phone off its wire. "Okay, text me when you get there. Love you baby girl." He said, hugging me really tight. "Dad, cmon. Too tight." He just kissed me on the head and walked into his room, closing the door. It wasn't long of a walk and once I got there I just walked in. "Hey princess." Cassandra said once she noticed that I walked in. Cassandra is Alex's mom. His dad left them when his little brother was born, but Cas gets checks every month from him so he kinda helps out at least. My mom died when I was 6, and she was Cassandra's best friend. "Hi Cassandra. Is Alex in his room?" I asked as she hugged me. "Yes, go right up. But just so you know, he's in one of his moods." She said as she walked into the kitchen. "Hey Lex." I said as I walked into his room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed in nothing but his boxers, just staring at his phone. "She broke up with me." "Awe Lex. Don't cry over her, she was a bitch." I said. Alex's ex-girlfriend was my ex best friend Nicole. "She was cheating on my with Jackson. And I stopped everything for her." "Alexander. Look at me." I said as I climbed on his lap. "She is nothing but a cheating hoe. You shouldn't cry over a girl like her. Look on the bright side, we can hook up again." I said as I kissed him. Him and I have this friends with benefits relationship, no strings attached kind of thing. After a few hours of doing things, I'm wearing his shirt with me on top of him. "Alex? Rebekah? Mom's looking for you." His little brother Jackson said, barely opening the door. "Tell her we'll be down in a minute." He said before we heard the door close. "Come on, if your mom asked Jack to get us, it must be pretty important." I said as I got up to put my pants on. By the time we got to the bottom of the stairs, we were met with two cops and a crying Cassandra. "Mom, what's wrong?" "I'm so sorry Rebeka. Your dad was in a really bad car accident." After she said that, I just lost it. I didn't say anything to anyone, I ran home. I went right to my room and cried until I could cry any more. "Babe?" I heard Alex say as he opened my door. That was the only thing that was said for a while. "Mom said that you can stay with us until they find another member of your family." Lex said. "Does that mean that we can hook up more often?" I asked turning to face him. "Of course. And it won't be as awkward for mom when she finds you in my shirts." He said right before kissing me. We stayed in my house that night. Not knowing that in only a few months our lives would be changed yet again.