Where are you Kiki and Alex?!!?!

Chapter 15- Where are you Kiki and Alex!?!!?!

~Austin's POV~

"Alright so who's gonna go?" Niall asked. "I really don't feel comfortable with anybody but Alex or Austin going in there. Not that I don't trust you guys. It's just ....... that I don't trust you." "I'll go." Alex said, jumping up from his spot. "Okay, I guess." Niall said and he took off. After a few minutes I started getting worried. I could tell the look on Mack's face, she was debating on whether to go or not. And I'm so lucky with the love I found, love I found, lo-love I found my phone went off. "Shit. That can't be good." I said taking my phone out of my pocket. "Why can't that be good. It's just a text." Lou said. "No. I have my song 11:11 as Kiki's ringtone and text tone." I said opening up my phone to the text.

L.A~

SOS JACOB BACK NOW.

"McKenzie. Come look at this for a sec?" I asked. She looked at me with questioning eyes as she got up and walked over to me. "Shit!" She said as she ran to the bathroom. I got up and darted after her. Once we got to the bathroom everyone was still trying to figure out what happened. The only thing that was on the floor was Alex's phone, and a note. They both had their phones with them so Kiki must still have hers. I picked up the note as Mack went back to tell the others what happened. It read:

Dear Austin, and Niall,

Yes I do have your precious Kiki Sophia Horan. I also have your friend Alex. I only meant to get Kiki, but he got in the way so I just HAD to take him. I meant to kill that little bitch last time I saw you guys, but as I can see I didn't. At first I didn't want to kill Kiki, only McKenzie, but that first time that I say her in Liam's room, its just like the whole world stopped. I didn't mean for her to faint, it just kind of happened. Oh, and if you want to know why I wanted your Kiki, and why I wanted to kill McKenzie, just look me up on that new internet thingy or whatever it's called. Oh and I know that Kiki doesn't have her phone because I left it right next to this note. So, bye!!

Love-

The Big Bad Jacob Wolf

"SHIT!!" I said walking back into the living-room. "What's that the matter Austin." Niall asked me. All I did was had him the paper. "Oh my gosh!" he said as he dropped to the floor. "Oh my gosh. Mack do you know if this is the person that was in Liam's room?" "From what the note says Niall, I would think so. So yes." "Wait. So, how are we going to find her?" Liam asked. "She has this mobile tracking device on her phone, so I could find her phone using mine because she got lost this one time." I said. "But, the note says that we have her phone." "No, we have Alex's phone, not Kiki's." I said pulling out my phone and pulling up the tracking app. "And we have to go............... here." I said handing the phone to Mack, "Wherever that is." "I know where that is. that used to be our old house." She said. "What do you mean, 'Your old house'!!" "Jacob and I were married in another life, but I died before him, so he made it his mission to come and find me. He was the one that killed me this time I was alive. And now that he say Kiki, he thinks that they are mates, that's why he took her." Mack explained. "Alright, let us get going." Louis said.

~Kiki's Pov~

When I woke up, all I could think about was Austin. What he doing right now? Did he get my text? Were they looking for me? I was interrupted by someone yelling my name. "Kiki!" "Alex! Where are you?!" "I wouldn't even be bothered talking my sweet. He can't hear you." "What do you want Jacob." I said, trying to get up from the chair that I was sitting on. I got up but my body didn't. "What did you do to me?" "I made you into a ghost-" "YOU KILLED ME!!" "No, I put you in a coma, for at least 1 week. But if we mate before that week is up, your body will die. " "I will NEVER die." "Well to bad, sweet heart, because you will mate with me, which means that you WILL die." "NEVER!!" "Kiki!!" I heard Alex yell. "Where is he?" "None of your business." "Can I at least see him. If he can't see or hear me can I see him?" "Fine." he grumbled walking over to the door. He motioned me to follow him, so I did. What I saw almost killed me, Alex looking all beatin' and bloody. "Can I be in here alone please?" "Fine. But I'll be right outside." "Thank you." I said as he walked out. I put the key that I took from him on the floor, then I walked over to Alex. I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled through my mind for a second, then I showed him where I put the key and what I want him to do to it. I gave him some energy just so that he could see me. I signed 'Get the key, unlock the door. Get my phone, text Austin GPS'. As soon as I did that I put my hand on his shoulder again and gave him the power to hear my thoughts. As soon as I pulled my hand away, the door opened. "You ready?" "Yeah. Can we go somewhere?" "Yeah, come on." He said grabbing my hand. He walked me upstairs and closed and locked the door. Go now Alex. Do it now I thought to him. He brought us up to the roof of an old house. "Where are we?" "My old house. Well our house now." "This will NEVER be our house." I said as I pulled my hand out of his. The only thing that I could think of right now, I didn't want to do. But, I did it anyway. I ran off the edge of the roof and jumped off the side.