Chapter Twenty-one

*Danni's POV*
I decided to meet up with Kam. When I got to her apartment she hugged me and invited me in. "I made us dinner" she pulled me to her kitchen. I looked over it all, she had made spaghetti. "It's a sweet gesture but I really just came to talk, I'm not that hungry."
She smirked, "Oh"
"No, no, no, no!" I stopped her as she started to take off her shirt, "Like actually talk." She said Oh again but this time much less enthusiastic.
I walked back into her living room and sat down in a chair so she sat on the couch. "What do you need to talk about?"
I took her hand in mine, "I wanted to do this here so you can scream or hit me." She sat up straight, "Danni, you're scaring me."
I took in a deep breath, "I'm with someone"
"Yeah, me silly"
"Yeah but someone else"
She didn't say anything for a minute so I assumed it would be like Jess, "Are you mad?"
"Am I mad?! You've been lying to me Danielle!!"
"Not technically, you never asked," She didn't respond she just furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm sorry, you're right. I lied, and there's nothing I can do to fix this. I have to get right with Jess."
She tilted her head, "Jess?"
"Yeah, that's her name."
"Oh." She said. I looked around for a second then I looked back at her and her eyes were dripping. I tilted her head up and shook me head back and forth, "No, no, no don't cry. Just hit me, call me worthless, throw me out. Come on." I took her hand and gently hit it on my cheek. She snatched her hand away and pointed at the door, "Just go"
I awkwardly stood up and let myself out. Once I got outside I let out a deep breath.
I got out to my car and right as I got my hand on the handle, I felt a thud and then dropped. When I rolled over I rubbed my cheek where the fist had landed and looked up. "Harry?"
He was rubbing his knuckles, "I always promised dad I would never hit a woman but she's my sister Danni! I told you in the very beginning, don't hurt her. She hasn't gotten out of bed in two days! And who is that in there? Your side chick, or was Jess your side chick?" I propped myself up on my elbows, "Jess has never been a side chick," I spit and I saw blood, "Damn Son, you've got a hell of a punch."
He squatted down to my level, "Stay away from my sister." I nodded and he walked away.

*Jess' POV*
I made my way down the hallway, "Harry?" Then I went downstairs, "Harry?"
I peaked through the blinds and he was gone, so I walked over to a note on the fridge expecting it to be from him.
Hey Babies,
Grandma isn't feeling well so I'm gonna go spend the night with her and make her dinner. Just call me if you need anything!
Xoxo, Mom
I pulled my phone out my pajama pocket and called Daphne, she picked up almost immediately. "Hey Jess, what's u-"
"Wanna throw a party tonight?"