Chapter Eighteen

*Danni's POV*
            I dropped Jess off at her house and waved to Harry who had been locked away in his room after running away. I headed straight to the diner and Kamryn was already there waiting on me. She stood up and hugged me, "I'm so sorry for your loss."
"It's fine, she's in a better place" I said and she let go. "Have you eaten yet?" She asked sliding back into the booth. I shook my head no and so we ordered.

             I knocked on the door at least ten times before Andrea opened it. "I'm kind of busy - could you come back later?" She said tying her robe shut. I pushed past her and walked to her couch. I flopped down face first and she was still standing with the door open, "Or just come in, do you want me to make you breakfast too?" I didn't respond so she walked down the hall and heard some talking before I saw a girl in shorts and a bra come rushing through the house and slam the door. The next thing I heard was Andrea's lighter and when I looked up she was sitting in her recliner with a cigarette between her lips. "So that was her car in the driveway?" She nodded and chunked her lighter on the coffee table. I rolled over and sat up, "She seemed nice".
She rolled her eyes, "What are you here for Danni?"
"I went to the beach yesterday with Jes" I said.
"What about Kam?"
"Well"
"Well what Danni?"
"I saw her today"
"Please tell me you ended it"
"I ended it"
"Really?"
"No"
She stood up and put her cigarette out in the ash tray, "God dammit Danni"
"I kissed her"
"Tongue?"
"Not much"
"Why?"
"Because she leaned in t-"
"No, why did you not end it? Why are you still with her? Why are you playing her and Jesse?"
I threw my hands up "I don't know, I fucking wished I did. It's like Jesse is everything I want but I still feel like I need more."
"That's really fucked up and kinda selfish dude."
"Thanks, I know" I pulled a cigarette out her pack and she handed me the lighter.

*Jesse's POV*
            I heard mom talking downstairs only seconds before my door flung open,
"We need to talk" Daphne shut my door behind her and I sat up in bed.
"Okay, let's talk Daph, what's wrong?" She didn't sit down she just walked in front of my bed. "Are you dating Danni again?" She asked. 
I smiled, "Yeah, did you see my Instagram post of us?"
"I saw her with another girl"
"It could have been Andre-"
"She kissed her Jess"

_______________________
I promise a longer chapter is coming once I get out for summer guys.
Thank you all so much for still supporting me even though I haven't been consistent. It means so much and I love you all.