Chapter Thirteen

*Jess's POV*
When I woke up Danni wasn't in the bed so I got dressed and went to head downstairs.
Once I got down the hall I could smell the bacon. She was cooking and smiled at me once I came down the stairs.
"Good morning beautiful" she said as I walked toward her.
"Let's go somewhere" I said.
She laughed, "how long have you been awake?"
"I just woke up but I was just thinking, this is the time, after summer you're leaving me."
She turned off the stove then turned to look at me, she put her arms around my waist and pulled me in close, "where do you wanna go?"
"New York" I said with a smile.
"Woah baby girl that's a little much" she kissed my forehead, "what about the mountains?"
I shook my head, "what about-"
"California?" She interrupted, " I have family who lives up there, the only family I really talk to."
"YAY YAY YAY" I kissed her, "I'll go get packed" I turned and started to go up the stairs.
"Woah, how about we eat breakfast before we start booking airplane tickets. There's still a bunch of stuff that has to be sorted out."
I sighed, "okay"

After breakfast we had our plan, I had to go home to tell my parents I was going on a trip and pack my stuff then we would leave out tomorrow.
"I'll be back later" I kissed her on the cheek and headed out. When I got home the police were standing outside with my parents, I jumped out of the car and ran over to them.
"What's happening?" I asked.
My mom was sobbing so my dad answered, "Harry's gone"
"W-what?" It didn't make sense "Where is he? Why would he leave?"
The cop closed his notepad, "There really isn't much we can do. He's eighteen and there didn't seem to be any signs of forced entry."
My mom ran inside leaving a trail of tears. I went in after her but then I had a better idea and headed up to Harry's room. Once I walked in it reminded me I hadn't been in here in months, but I automatically went over to his computer and sat down.
It took me three tries to get his password right then I knew what I had to do. Something that is probably gonna scar me for the rest of my days, go through my brothers Internet history.