Ranks and Roles

The werewolf community is ruled by two kings. The King of the east and the king of the west.

Lycans- the last two known living lycans are Adam and Eve. They have powers that rival those of witches, and have gifted them to their descendants.

The Council- The werewolf council is a group of old and wise werewolves. They are in charge of keeping the werewolf kings in check, and are the only ones who know the whereabouts of the Lycans. They are too report to the Lycans if anything happens to the kings.

Alpha kings-Each alpha king is the strongest pack of the east and the west respectively. They have the power to bestow powers upon packs they see fit, due to the fact they are descendants of Lycans. The alpha gets four powers of their choice. The aleph/Luna gets 3, beta and gamma get two, and the rest of the pack gets one the alpha chooses.

Alpha-the leader of a pack.

Luna- a female mate to an alpha. The only person they answer to is the alpha

Aleph- a male mate to an alpha. The only person they answer to is the Alpha.

Beta- the second in command in a pack.

Gamma- third in command

Head  elite warrior- trains all elite warriors, and leads them

Elite warriors- body guards for the alpha's family

Head warrior- trains and leads all warriors.

Warriors- trained fighters for the pack

Queens- females who are pregnant

Alpha cub- official title of the alpha's kid

Pups- children

Omega- the lowest rank. Those of this rank are bought and sold to help keep peace and make alliances. They are treated like slaves in most packs, and are normally malnourished. They are very weak, and are tortured for sport. Although most of the successful packs treat their omegas with respect, this is not a trait shared by most packs.

Hello it's me. I hope I didn't bombard you with exposition. Hope you like this. It's my first werewolf story, and my first story on this account.