~My middle name and I think I live up to that middle name very well~

~This is SPARTA! And we don't allow normal people! So be gone normal people!~

~Daesha

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My body was frozen. My thoughts couldn't function right. And the world froze on the spot when those simple but life changing words came out of his mouth.

"Huh?" I pretended to not hear him.I guess he though I didn't but he repeated himself again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Xander repeated but with much more confidence than the last time.

"No." My word's came out with no emotion. Once I said 'No' ,Xander dropped the flower or in more detail the rose. A white rose.  And stormed off to the car spitting out long strings of cuss words that you wouldn't want your children hearing.

"Come! Get your ass in the car before I leave you!" Xander roared making me jump in fear at this sudden outburst.

If I was in his place I would leave my ass here and make me find a way home.

"Fuck it! I'm about to leave." With those words snapped me out of my lala land or Rose's land as I like to call it.

Then I jogged myself to the car and hopping in, not sparring a glance to Xander. Because we all know what those eyes will hold blazing anger and hate; hate that I have earned at this.very moment.

The moment the car wasn't in motion I ran out of the car and to the safety of my room.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked no one in particular. The only thought that was clouding my head at the moment was.......

Why?

Why me?

Why not some other girl?

Okay maybe there is more than one thought but give me a break my brain is going on overdrive.

Now this is going to be one hell of well everyday and every moment of the day I have to see him it will be so weird. But when hasn't my life been weird?

As you can see weird is my middle name and I think I live up to that middle name very well don't you think? Yes. You think yes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bishes! I'm back did you miss me?

I know y'all did!

Now give mama some lovein'!

I hoped you liked the chapter!

Byeeee! :-)

With lots of love from your crazy but loveable writer

~ Daesha