Epilogue

My lovely's here is the epilogue to my upcoming book for The Bad Boys Weird Girl. I am still wondering about the name but I will think of it soon before it comes out don't worry.

I told you I wouldn't be leaving that easy. I actually didn't tell you anything but who cares!

I hope you love the epilogue and if not my pet dragon will come and ask you why you don't like my book and stuff!

So without further ado here is the epilogue!!!

~Daesha

®>%¿€{%~™£%~™>°°'¥<*©-_-_-_-

Packing up the last belongings that I own, I look around to see bare empty walls. No longer covered with poster's and pictures. Just bare white walls.

"Rose it's almost time to go." Paris called from the doorway. Paris too took a long time in her room so she isn't rushing me. We just needed to be at the campus before tommmorw night.

"I'm coming. Oh here is a box can you take it for me? I have one more box that I got to take." She reluctantly shook her head yes and got the box and settled it on her hip and walked out of my room or my former room.

"Bye. Take care of the folks would ya'?" I whispered to the house. I need to thank the house for letting me stay here and giving me a place to goof off,cry , and laugh. Just giving me a place to be me.

I walked out down the hall way to see my mom and dad standing there with red puffy eyes. Everyone knew this day would be the hardest but we had to let go.

"Bye you guys. I love you and I will miss you." My words just set off a crying bomb. My mother latched on to me screaming ' Stay! Baby, don't leave me alone.'

My dad interrupted her screaming by yelling "Hey! I'm here. We can have some alome time, if you know what I mean." He wiggled his eyes then it was him mom clung on.

Ya' nastys!

"Well bye you guys! Love you. I will call you when I can. Bye!" I rushed out my words then I hauled Paris out the door not letting her utter a single word.

\%{€~%{€~*£©~%{™"@+#:&+&:&;

"Ahhh. Finally I can take a load off.".I told Paris. Funny thing is that if you have both set of our parents talk to the college they could get us together in a room.

"Yes. I am afraid that we are going to have some guest in a little while. Promise you won't get mad at me." Paris said as she sat down on the couch with me.

"Yeah, yeah. I promise."

After a couple minutes there were loud bangs at the door which I presumed was our guest.

The person on the other side wasn't going to make my college life very happy at all.

Xander

And

Ace.

I don't mind Ace though just him.

"Oh hell no!" I screamed once I saw his face.

Xander is still trying to get my forgiveness and he still hasn't earned it. Maybe he will get it during college. We'll just have to see. I feel him giving up on trying to get my forgiveness but who cares what the bad boy wants.

I just certainly hope he gives up on me. Or this year will be a long one.

¡]<¥°<™{'~*°£%~|>*~°>[~°<[~^{€>%

That was the epilogue lovely's.

Hoped you liked it and I can't wait to start the sequel.

Until next time we see each other.

Byeeeeeeeee!

With lots of love from your crazy but loveable writer

~Daesha