~My parents have money but there to damn cheap to turn up the thermostat~

~ I am so sorry no QUOTE! I wil try to get one next time~

Here's a cookie to make up for your loss of the quote. *Hands you a cookie*

Now go read my book my children.

~ Daesha

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Do it! You have to do it." Paris yelled at me. We have been playing Dare or Mega Dare. Mega Dare is ten times worse than dare so we made it up because we really don't need tl know any truth about each other we can find that out on our own.

All of the girls only have bras and panties on , cue the mental shudder, because of Faith's stupid Mega Dare.

Now,I have to dance around while singing a song that has to do with milkshakes and make milkshakes while I am singing too!

" Yeah! Come on do it, Rose." Xanders voice came right from behind me, which he was close enough to my neck and his breaths are making me shiver with so much delight.

"Bu-ut I'm cold-d" I stuttered out like a wimp. I really don't want to do this shiz partly  because  of how cold I really  am , my parents have money but there to damn cheap to turn up the thermostat like Mr. Krabs and the other half is because I am a chicken and I am too lazy to cook anything right now.

"Well.... go skinny dip in the pool then." Cameron the wicked person that made me do this dare. So I sucked up my whining and ran outside.

Once I finally got near the pool I started to strip, then I jumped into the water and when I resurfaced from the water I climbed out and was greeted by a warm comfy towel that was being thrown at me by Hannah.

"Bitch.You won the dare game's, now let's go watch some movies!" Faith howls, I am really thinking this girl will watch all the movies in the world.

"But I wanna take a nap." I grumbled, which earned me a look that says only mother's use on there children when there about to wring there child's neck.

" No. Your going to sit your ass down and watch that movie and like it or so help me!" Faith screeched like my mother did when I disobeyed her.

"Ok. Mother." With that I trudged my ass into the living room and sat near Paris who is cuddled up to Damon.

I really think those two would make a perfect couple because he treats her like a princess. So hell yeah there gonna be the perfect couple.

"Shut the hell up! I love this movie!" I ordered.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I shouted at the top of my voice.

Then I was sucked into my favourite movie ever!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bitches did ya' miss me?

I know y'all did! So give mama some loven'!

*Hands out foods and candys*

Now my children go spread the word about our book. Make every one read it. Make the hobos read it too.

*Pats your head and sends you off to fulfill your duty*

Goodbye my children until next time.

With lots of love from your crazy but loveable writer

~Daesha