Won't Ever Get This Ass

~ That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up~

~Walt Disney

I was bored out my mind. During the long ass car ride all Mr. Fuckboy did was turn up and down the music when s new song came on. I sigh a bit when a new song came on knowing that depending on how much he liked the song he would turn it up but if he didn't like the song at all he would change the station.

"Stop! This is annoying!" I suddenly screamed at him. Turning he's head to look at me for a second, he rolls he's eyes and continues to looks at the road and drive to where ever we are going

Taking a piece of bubblegum out of my pants pocket I start chewing on it while I offer a piece to him but he turns it down with a shake of the head. "So driver tell Lady Rose what our destination is." I pop a bubble after I finish the sentence and shift my body to flash a grin at him.

"Well, Lady Rose we are currently are heading to my house where Mister Ace will meet us there and he will take Lady Rose off of the driver's busy hands."

I snort at the end of his sentence. "You, busy? Huh, you must be busy thinking about which hoe your gonna fuck huh buddy!" I wink at him even though on the inside I want to stab him a million times with a hair brush that has a sharpened end.

"Oh, I'm glad you understand me so much. When I'm fucking those hoes I'll be thinking of your fit sun kissed body." Xander look over at me and flashes me a quick smile while winking at me.

"Isn't that a bit creepy. Who fucks a person and thinks about someone, just weird. Just fuck the person and don't you dare think about this body." I pop my bubblegum again and the car starts to slow down and beings to park.

When the car finally stops moving I climb out of it. "Hey, driver wanna know something, even if you think about this body while your fucking some hoe, you still won't get it." I wink at him and start heading towards Ace who just popped out of his car when our car parked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Daesha