Meeting HIM

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

~Forest Gump

#+@;$;_81+_;2"1:&+@+&+#:&/2:_/(

Finding her self in the middle of the woods with teenagers crowded everywhere. Some in the trees others on cars every where you looked you would be greeted by them. Some kissing, some dancing, some drinking others smoking like there's no day tommmorw.

"This is the hang out where everyone that isn't scared of there own shadow comes." Ace told her. Walking father and father ahead of her making her jog to catch up with him for she wouldn't get lost.

"Don't take an drink for anyone. There either trying to kill you or get you in bed." Snorting at this comment. Ace made no time to turn around he just kept talking, "Guys here might do something bad to ya' a** so your going to stay by my side or my friend's you'll be safe with us."

"I know how to protect myself." I whispered lowly only for he could hear. Ace turned and had this glint in his eye making me inch,away from him a bit.

He grabbed me and pulled me into an head lock.  I gasped before setting myself free with a few hits no worries.

"Maybe I under estimated you but I'm still keeping  watch on you." Nodding her head showing she agreed to his plan.

Walking up on a group of guys with giggling girls on there laps. One guy stood up and make a freaking huge deal about there simple handshake they got changed over the years.

"Xander this is my cousin Rosetta." Ace introduced me to the freaking smexy as h*ll guy. Yummy yummy.

"Well...do  you mind if I tap that?" A smile came onto his mouth making me wish I could kiss him until we have no oxygen in our lungs what so ever. My thoughts about jumping his bones left as soon as they came once those words came out of his mouth.

"Man. Touch her and I will personal greet you at the gates of hell." Ace was now turning into a serious fucker and it's weird when people are serious.

"Ace can I have  cig?" Everyone staring at me like the last cookie in the world isn't the best thing at the world. Especially when you have a few eyes on your ass.

"No." I groaned. Pushing my hair out of the eyes and walking towards him and searching his person for an cig until I finally found one.

"Does anyone have an lighter?" I asked to everyone in my presence. All of them raised there hands. "I was expecting that." I walked up to an near by girl and let her light my cig not before thanking her.

"Happy now?" Ace was fuming. Maybe he doesn't like people taking his cigarettes? Pull up your pants boy!

"Rose like the flower right?" Xander' s  smexy as hell voice came into the conversation making me involuntary let out an breath.

"No. You idiot it's like the daisy. Yes it like the fucking rose, what you think it was like an dog?!" I took a long drag of my cigarette and blew it in his direction.

"I like you." Xander said. I shook my head at this stupid idiotic boy.

"I don't like you. I like food and your not food. So your not likable." I smiled at my comeback. I was mentally showering myself in chocolate.

"Oh. You'll like me later on but you'll like me more than anything."

I flipped him the bird not before saying these words " I'll like you when I stop being weird and Ace stops being an overprotective bitch." Smiling and walking off like the boss ass bitch.

~%>€\¡>™~|£™~%~™<¡~*>€\°[€°]!

~Daesha