~I can kill him with kindness~

~ Hakuna Matata means no worries!~

~Lion King

"You didn't have to wake me up like that?!" I screamed, while he just shook his head laughing. Why is he laughing at a time lile this I could have. Oh I just wanna cut that head  off with kindness. Kindness is my knife ,auntie gave me it. I can kill him or other people with kindness.

" Yes. You locked me out of my own car, when I had the keys to it which was really dumb, and I was already mad at you." I shook my head at this,

"Yeah! You were mad at me for what? Huh?"

"What the fuck you mad at me for? Cuz' I was lap dancing someone that looks better than you?!" I yelled now up in his face. My comments made his jaw lock, which made him give me a  deadly look that made me know he was now on serious mode.

"Please, he doesn't got nothing on me! I am a hundred times better than that ugly ass dude you were lap dancing. No, I'm not angry because you lap danced him!" Xander spat out you like it was a vile word that never needs to be in his mouth.

"Good! Now take me fucking home this instance before I cut your ass right here and now!" I yelled, making my point clear as water by pulling out kindness and pointing it near his face but not in it. I think the police will come and get me if I kill this dumb ass though, because we have a lot of witnesses to testify that I hate him more than anyone in the world.

We all know I can't kill him or hurt him right now.

Though out the ride it was silence. No one wanted to break the silence, because it will make us want to go at each others throats again.

When we pulled up to my drive way Xander tried to talk, but everyone knows don't take to a lady or a girl that pissed the hell off you might as well be signing your death wish right then and there cuz' those words will be your last, so I just ignored him and walked into my house and slamed the door making the house shake.

"OOOO! Someone's mad." My aunt called from the kitchen when she heard the door slam. "I wanna kill him!"

"Wait you have to tell me who you're killing before you do it and don't tell me don't tell me a lot of how your killing the person cuz', the less I know when the police is asking questions about the murder!"

I bursted out laughing making me look like a seal. Ya' know how they laugh weird and then they clap their hands and there face looks ugly as Xander. Yeah, I looked like that.

"Xander! I am gonna kill him with kindness!" That made her choke up on the water or whatever she was drinking on. "Who's kindness?"

I think your stupid Auntie. You really couldn't put two pieces together!?!

"My baby" I stated bluntly whilst pulling out my baby. "Isn't that the one I bought you?" She quizzed.

"Yes."  I said looking proud, then shocked because she snatched the knife out of my hand. "Give it back!" I whined.

"Naah... if your going to kill him with a knife your not using the one I gave you I might go to jail too!" She shrieked. She is so self-centered.

"Okay." I gave in cuz' I knew I wouldn't get the knife anytime soon. "Since I won't let you out of my sight cuz' you want to kill this awful boy let's go watch kiddy movies!" She yelled while going to get the junk food.

"Ok! I'll get the movies!" I ran into the living roon and got all of the awesome movies. Then my Auntie can back in the room looking evil but with the food.

The door bell rang making me grow more suspicious. Oh my freaking glob did she bring a mosnter here? Oh my it's big foot or worse the boogeyman!

She came back with the devil himself......Xander. That's even worse than both of them put together!

I really think she doesn't want to go home alive and neither does Xander I guess.

I will have to get through this but until then Hakuna Matata, it means no worries. So no worries.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~ Daesha