Chapter 4

Stan woke to someone whimpering. Dipper was squirming in his sleep. Stan walked over to him wondering why. He shook him lightly which only made it worse. Dipper started crying. He then sat on his bed and began speaking.

"Dipper? Dipper? Dipper, come on it's me. Your Grunkle Stan." He spoke.

Dipper stopped crying and opened his eyes. Once he saw Grunkle Stan, he immediately wrapped his arms around him and began sobbing again.

"Had a bad nightmare?" Stan hugged him back.

Dipper nodded his head. Once Stan didn't hear Dipper crying anymore, he stood up and realized that he was fast asleep. Stan walked to his room and went into his sleeping position. He slept for five minutes until he heard the alarm clock go off. He groaned and slammed his hand on it. Then, stood up and began to get ready for work.

He walked over to what seemed to be the kitchen. Ford came in and yawn. Stan began making stan cakes for himself.

"So, what do you think the kids would like to eat?" Ford questioned.

"Does it look like I would know? I don't know, maybe they would like milk!" Stan shrugged.

"Dipper might. But, what about Mabel?" Ford asked.

"She's a mermaid. She would it what most mermaids eat." Stan responded.

Ford narrowed and eyebrow at him. "Which is?" Stan began to think. Once he couldn't think of anything, he shrugged.

"Let's see." Ford began to think about it. "Let's see if she would like some fish?"

Ford opened the fridge and grabbed a a cold wet fish. He placed it on a plate so he wouldn't be holding it. Next he grabbed a baby bottle and placed some milk in it. Before he could give it to Dipper, it had to be warm. So, he placed it in the microwave. He dabbed some milk onto his palm to make sure it wasn't to warm. Once he was finished, he walked up the stairs and saw the two kids wide awake.

"Are you two hungry?" Fors asked as he walked over to them. The twins nodded their heads eagerly. Ford placed the fish on Mabel's fishbowl and she happily ate it. Then, he gave Dipper the bottle and he gladly took it. It didn't take long for them to finish. He grabbed the bottle from Dipper and walked right back to the kitchen.

"Did she like the fish?" Stan asked while eating his pancake with hard rocks in them.

"Yes, she did." Ford responded with a smile.

Stan walked over to the sink  placed his plate there. Ford glared at him for not washing his plate but, he didn't noticed.

"What are the kids doing right now?" Stan asked.

"Right now, the kids are just playing with each other." Ford answered.

From the kitchen, they heard the twins giggle in the attic. Then, it became quiet. Stan and Ford looked at each other with worried expressions. Ford stood up the his seat and went up the attic with Stan following behind. Ford tried to make sure that they were still in the attic. He heard nothing.

They were starting to panic. First day living here and something happened to them. They might have been hurt, kidnapped, or even worst! Stan and Ford wouldn't like to see any of the kids being hurt on their sight.

Stan opened the door carefully. Once he opened the door, he saw something adorable. Dipper and Mabel were fast asleep. Dipper was hugging Mabel's bowl while sleeping on the floor. Each soft snore Mabel made, bubbles would appear.

Ford and Stan sighed in relief. They closed the door as quiet as possible so they wouldn't wake them up. They went back downstairs and Stan sat on the couch while his brother put the code in the vending machine and went down to his lab.

What both of them didn't know is that someone was watching them. Outside of the twins bedroom, there was a demon. He was shaped like a  yellow triangle, he wore a black bow tie, and a black top hat. He watched as they slept.

"Soon, very soon, both of you will be mine." He plastered a wicked smile on his face. The triangle soon vanished out of thin air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Oh, and don't forget to vote and comment, if you want that is. Have a wonderful day! Bye!