Chapter 1

It was a a cloudy day. The sound of an alarm clock was heard in someone's room. A grumpy old man tried shutting it down but failed. He stood up from his sleeping position and got ready for his job. Fortunately, he was never late to his job. In fact, he lived where he worked. He was the boss of his job. He sold weird, mysterious, and over priced stuff. He had two employees who worked for him. The place where he worked at and lived in was named the Mystery Shack. The boss was named Stanley Pines. His two employees were Wendy and Soos. Stanley also had a twin brother. His twin didn't work for him because he really wasn't interested on the job. Instead, he went down to his lab to search and to learn about the supernatural. Stanley's twin was name StanFord. Stanley and StanFord don't live by their full names. Instead, Stanley is usually called Stan and StanFord usually was known as Ford. No one can mix them up because, first, one is a gargoyle and the other is a sphinx. Second, one has 6 fingered paws, the other doesn't. They didn't get along too well. Until, something happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ford!" Stan shouted his twin's name. "FORD!"

Ford came walking in the kitchen with a sleepy look on his face. "What is it?"

"Took you long enough and what's up with the drowsy look?" Stan narrowed an eyebrow at him.

"I was up all night studying on the journals one more time." Ford explained.

"I think you should quit doing that." Stan stated. "You already know everything already!"

Stan gave him a concern look. Ford didn't notice because he was so tired to even keep his eyes open for just a second. A few more seconds, Ford was fast asleep while sitting on a chair and laying his head on the table. Stan decided to make himself breakfast.

This was the same routine everyday. Even when Ford falls asleep in the kitchen. He woke up, made breakfast and ate it, got dressed, made sure the merchandize was over prized, and change the sign to 'Yes we're open' and later at the evening into 'Sorry we're closed'.

He made sure everything was alright and ready for the tourist who were visiting the Shack. But, before he changed the sign, he woke up his brother so he wouldn't get in the way in making money. After that was done, he changed the sign into 'Yes were Open'. The buses that hold the tourist were already waiting outside. Once they saw the sign changed, everyone went straight towards the shack.

Stan and his employees, Wendy and Soos, were working. Soos in cleaning the Shack and introducing each 'supernatural' thing that was there. In the other hand, Wendy made sure everyone paid for whatever they bought. Meanwhile, Stan was just tricking people into giving him tons of money. After a few hours of working all day, Wendy and Soos left to go home, while Stan sat on the couch watching Ducktective.

His brother, Ford, was out in the woods searching for anything supernatural. Well, something supernatural other then himself and everyone in Gravity Falls. Since, everyone in town was born a monster, they didn't get scared of one another. They got used to it. It was night time outside, Stan had nothing else to do but to get ready for bed. If he waited for his brother, he would fall asleep on the couch. Once, he wakes up in the morning, he won't be in a good mood. He went straight to the to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth. Changed into some comfortable clothes and went to his room. Once he got on his bed, he began to think. Everything in his life was so vague. Everyday was the same thing. Work. Got to bed. Work. Go to bed. He did absolutely nothing exciting. If he went with his twin to the woods, he'll just get bored out of his mind with all the talking Ford does. He decided to ignore all this and began drifting off to a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~
The next day, it wasn't quite the same as the the day before. Since he and his employees had the day off, there was nothing else to do but watch TV. He stood up from his bed and went down to the living room without even changing his clothes. Once he got there, he saw his brother was already ready to go out into the woods again.

"Ford? Where are you going at this time?" Stan asked already knowing his response.

"Just heading out into the woods again." Ford answered. "Why?"

Stan was about to answer with 'Just wondering' but then decided to do something else. Since he wasn't going to do anything but watch TV all day, he decided to change his plans and do something else. Ford still standing at the entrance of the Shack, looked at him with a quizzed look. Stan sighed deeply before answering his brothers question.

"Can I join you?" Stan asked. Leaving Ford in a stunned gazed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun Dun Dun! Cliffhanger! Sorry to leave it this way but I just wanted to end it like this. That way it would make you think on what the next chapter would be like. See you in the next chapter!

Violet, Out!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸