Chapter 23

Leon's POV......

So Yesterday was just bittersweet , I get into another argument with Trevor he acts like he got a severe case of amnesia & then at the end Marcus kisses me like omg I honestly knew someday he would try to make that type of move on me.

Honestly I kinda liked that kiss now I'm kinda wondering who do I like more The thing is I love Trevor but its something about Marcus that has me leaving a question mark next to his name ❓.

Anyway I was walking down the hallway towards my locker before school started to retrieve a couple items , As I neared my locker I looked over to see Shawn & Trevor I shook my head before opening my locker , I was going through my locker when some pretty girl approached me

" Hi aren't you Leon ???? " She asked a bit to enthusiastically " Umm yes who are you " I asked confusingly " Oh I'm Jade nice to meet you " She said holding out her hand. I slowly reached over & shook it hesitantly " Well what is it that you need " I asked , She shook her head a bit " Oh I just seen you around school & just wanted to say hi " she said looking over towards Shawn & Trevor.

I looked over towards Shawn & Trevor they had a look on their face like they knew something I didn't , I then looked at Shawn & mouthed
" Who's that ? " He nervously bit his lip & looked at Trevor , Trevor had this look like he knew damn well he was hiding something himself  " But anyway it was nice meeting you see you around " She smirked as she walked away , Little does she know I could've sworn I seen her glare at Trevor with a slick look.

That didn't feel right to me I shut my locker before walking over towards Shawn & Trevor , I looked at Shawn before directing my attention to trevor before crossing my arms " That's her ?" I asked with a smile , They looked at me then looked at each other as if they were silently telling each other to say something.

" Why you quiet is that her , is that the reason why you acting funny towards me " I asked getting more skeptical " No Bruh i don't even know her " Trevor said , Before I could get another word out...

*Rinnnnng* 🔔

" Well ok since you say you don't know her I'm just leave it alone for now " I shrugged before walking away towards my class.

Now that's a bit fishy 👀🤔

--------

So anyway I was at Lunch sitting down talking to Cassandra about the situation & she was just as skeptical & lost as I was " Jade I think I know who that is " She said thinking a bit 🤔

" Who is she " I asked leaning forward , " That's Alexis's Cousin " she replied. I scoffed & rolled my eyes  " Oh that hoe I haven't even seen or heard from her ass since the day we fought & that's good " I chuckled " Good cause I don't think she's been to school lately anyway " She shrugged

" But anyway girl how you be knowing all this , you know more shit than me " I asked , She shrugged a bit " I just happen to hear a lot of conversations or they bring it up to me "

" Yeah , but anyway like I was saying the shit was just to suspicious it was as if Trevor & Shawn knew what was going on but they trying to hide it " I said in deep thought " Well is it like basically saying while she was talking to you she kept glaring at Trevor " she asked " Yes & then when i question Trevor he had this " Damn Damn Damn " Type of look " I said.

" You think he fucking her best friend " She asked , I then thought about it for a minute..... " Would Trevor Really Cheat on me ? " I thought to myself " I don't know best friend I asked him & he swear he don't know her I just hope he didn't really fuck that girl because if so boooy " I said getting a bit mad at the thought of him doing that.