Hello. (Squip X Reader)

Start from the beginning

He sighed, running a hand through his streaked red and brown hair. "Look, I know you hate me and stuff, but I gotta tell ya something, okay?" I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms. "Like what?" I questioned, not trusting him at all. A light smirk played on his lips as walked closer, his head closing in on my ear. "I heard you've been looking to get poplar again." My eyes widened a bit before glaring at the male, pushing him off me. "How the hell did you know that!?" I whispered, clenching my teeth soon after.

Rich kept his smirk as stared at his fingers, picking at his nails. "A little birdie told me." He glanced over, tapping his head.

Gulping, I stared in shock as I opened and closed my mouth, much like a fish out of water. "No fucking way." I whispered. Shaking my head, I brushed the hair from my face. "You mean it actually works?" The smirk on his lips told me everything. That that bullshit clickbait story on my newsfeed wasn't bullshit at all. That this Squip can actually help you with anything. Wow. That's kinda fucked up.

If you think about it. We're in a generation where we can buy bots to tell us what to do. What happened to thinking for yourself? And wouldn't we become stupider? Since they'll give us all the answers and such.

"I want one." He chuckled. "Six hundred." I cringed, rolling my eyes once more. 'It was on three hundred seventy on the website.' Narrowing my brows, I glared at the male. "Two hundred fifty." I folded my arms as he glared. "This shit coats a lot to ship out, you know? You're paying for both." Placing a hand on my hip, I stare, deadpanned. "My dad's a lawyer. Two hundred fifty." Clicking his tongue, he huffed. "Three hundred." A smiled raised to my lips as I offered my hand.

"Deal."

~Time Skip~

"So, does it have side affects?" I asked, giving the male the money, to which he gave me the pill. "No, not really." Playing the gray oblong pill between my thumb and pointer, I stared at it. "How long does it last?" Shrugging his arms, he scratched his chin. "Forever, I think?"

Rolling my eyes, I popped it in my mouth, downing a gulp of Mountain Dew. I felt it's sugary substance grace my teeth, making me shiver with disgust. I never liked soda(who the fuck doesn't like soda?) or anything sugary for that matter. Being brought up with a strict diet and exercise scheduled family, sweets just weren't interesting in my eyes.

After putting the top on, I stare with a frown. "What now?" I impatiently tap my foot. "You just gotta wait." Sighing, I turn my back to him. "If this doesn't work, I'm gonna stab you in your sleep." I grumble, stoping out of the alleyway. Clicking my tongue, I glare at the cement, stuffing my hands into my jacket's pockets.

"That was such a fucking waste of fucking money! There goes four god damn night of jackass kids out the mother fucking win-"

I stopped, feeling slight pain in the top of my temple. Frowning, I reached up only to flinch from another blast of pain. "Ow!" I growled, shaking my head. "The hell." Once again pain started to shoot through my body, making me shake vigorously, onlookers staring with concern and curiosity. It was like nothing I'd experienced before, and I broke three bones, in the same day. But this was way worse than falling down a mountain. It was like I was stabbed, shot and attacked by a grizzly at the same time.

"Please excuse some mild discomfort."

Hearing a male voice, I looked up, but no one was there. Well, no one that looked to be the one who said something.

Clenching my arms, i bit my lip, tears welled up in my eyes. I tried not to scream, running to the next alleyway. A second later, everything stopped, letting me breathe once more.