Information Before Reading!!

Hi! I'm the author of this book! My name is Liz and my username is NanaSe7en, but please, call me Nana. I'm so happy to write this and get some of the ideas I've had out there, finally. I haven't seen much 'Be More Chill' stories, so I decided to make my own collection!

'Be More Chill' is honestly one of my favorite musicals beside 'Hamilton' and 'Dear Evan Hanson'. It's funny, deals with depression and anxiety, and just has enjoyable songs. I don't have enough money to see it yet, but I can't wait. Even without the show, the playlist gives you enough information about the storyline. Well, that and if you'd read the book. Did you know that they created the play after a book? Ned Vizzini created the book in 2001. He set the time for ten years later, thinking technically would be far greater than it was. Well, he wasn't wrong. But, he wasn't right either. Unless there's a secret pill that helps you be cool and nobody told me.

Anyways, I'm glad you decided to read this! Please, give me some requests, I don't care how bezoar! Remember, this is an X Reader book, not Character X Character! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Jeramy X Michael as much as the next guy, but if I write about them it'll be way too long! Besides, don't you want to be up close in personal with the characters just by yourself?

Thought so.