Hello. (Squip X Reader)

A/n: Yet another request! You guys really love the Squip for some reason. I mean, he was a large dick. Personality, my favorite is Jeremy, Micheal close behind, but I gotta give what the crowd wants. And OMG! Have you guys heard the cover of 'waving through a window' by Owl city!? It's amazing and I just keep hitting the replay button. If you guys like dear Evan Hanson, please go listen to the cover! It. Is. Golden.

With teeth clenched, I blink away the welling tears from my eyes. "What are ya gonna do, cry?" She teased pushing me to the locker behind me. "Shouldn't you be off sucking some guy off?" I groaned, glaring at the three that stood before me as I clenched my shoulder. The impact of the harsh shove pushed it into the handle, causing my shoulder to roll. The 'leader' clicked her tongue before smirking.

"Jealous?"

I chuckled, spiting a bit of the built up blood that was left in my mouth from their punch onto her cheek. "Like hell i am." Her face twisted into disgust as she wiped the red liquid from her cheek with her thumb. "Gross." She growled, kicking me in the stomach. It sent me to the ground as I held my middle.

Watching them leave, my breathing steadily became normal again. That was my life. Ever since my freshmen year. Jessie and her 'squad' became my public enemy after I kissed her boyfriend - which, for a fact - told me he was single. Now, I became this loser that almost everyone picks on.

"Oh my god! (Name)!"

"Jesus, are you okay!?"

I said almost everyone.

The two came running to my side, checking to see if I was hurt any worse than it seemed. "Hey, it's the homo's of the school." I coughed, a grin on my lips. Rolling his eyes, Jeremy pulled me up. "If only we were a couple minutes early, this wouldn't happen." He complained, frowning. "Aw, it's fine! I wouldn't want to break up your make out session." Laughing, I hopped up with fresh energy. Micheal giggled, draping an arm around me. "I mean, i wanted to, but Jer said we had to study." Said boy rolled his eyes once again, shaking his head.

"Come'on." He blushed as all three us laughed it off. The two had bin dating for a month now. After they had told me, it was a non stop ride of teasing. I guess gay people are the best people.

~Time Skip~

Scrolling through my newsfeed, one article caught my fancy. 'With a declining IQ, Jimmy Demina, a high school freshman, took a pill located in Japan. This pill boosted his grade and became smarter then anyone in his school.' I rolled my eyes at the bullshit the media floods out, fooling people to make a quick buck. Scrolling to the bottom, I found the link to the original site that sold the gray, oblong pill.

Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on it, bringing me to a cheaply made website that looked like it wasn't updated since the nineties. I rolled my eyes, scoffing at the price. "Who the hell's dumb enough to pay three hundred bucks on a dumb pill that won't even work?"

"(Name), hon! Dinners ready!"

Hearing mom's voice, I left the screen on, not noticing it's twitch, and left the room, closing my door behind me.

~Another Time Skip~

A yawn escaped my lips as I walked down the halls of the school. With my bag in hand I stare into space. It was a free period and I literally had nothing to do.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I flinched, looking back - praying that it wasn't Jessie - with a raised brow. Seeing none other then the popular Rich himself, I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "What the hell do you want?" Rich was another who would pick on me. Not as much as everyone else, but plenty enough for me to really dislike.