Seriously!? (Human! Squip X Pregnant!Reader)

"When a man and a woman love each other very much, a stork brings mommy and daddy a beautiful baby. That's how you where born, (Name). It's how all babies are born."

If only five year old me actually knew how babies were made.

A sigh passed my lips as I stared intently at the stick in my hand. I've bin throwing up nonstop since last week. I just thought, hey, maybe this is just some silly little bug, it'll go away soon. Yeah well, I have a bug alright, but it won't be going away any time soon. Somehow, I knew it wasn't just stomach flu, but I just didn't want to believe it. Mom use to say, having a kid was the best thing that could ever happen. I just don't think it's gonna be good, much less 'the best'.

Rolling my eyes, I rubbed my temples. Great. A fucking migraine. I clenched my teeth, standing up to wash my hands. Sighing once again, I walked out of the bathroom, currently forgetting about the test I left in there.

Placing my head against the door, I slid down. I bit my lip, trying to keep the built up emotion within me. With a shaky breath, it all left. My body shook as wet, hot tears wept my eyes.

"How the fuck did this even happen?"

~Flashback~

Giggles filled the small room, as I rolled on top of the male. His hands moved up my my shirt, squeezing my hips. Another small laugh left my lips as I bit them. Running my fingers through his hair, he looked up and smiled.

"You know, maybe it's the alcohol talking, but I really wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He whispered, bringing me closer. I scoffed, kissing his cheek. "What, five years isn't enough for you?" I chuckled. "Haha, real funny." He rolled his eyes. "I love you, (Name)." Pushing a strand of hair out of his view I smile as well.

"I love you too."

~End~

Sniffing, my fingers traveled, shakily through my hair. "Fuck." Hyperventilating. I think I'm hyperventilating. It's hard to breathe. I can't breathe. I have to calm down.

"I'm home."

Hearing the door open, I quickly got up and wiped the tears away. Glancing up, I found the male standing near the archway, a brow arched. "You okay, babe?" Sniffing again, I nodded, wiping my hands on my shirt. "I puked again." His lips pursed into a straight line as he sighed. "I got some soup, and chocolate." The blackette walked towards me, reaching to touch my arms, rubbing them. "We can watch friends on Netflix. We'll cuddle all night if you want?" A small smile crossed my lips as I laughed a bit. "That's be nice, thank you."

He snorted, nodding. "I gotta take a piss first, go get the blankets, alright?" I nodded, walking to the hallway. Taking a deep breath, I opened the cabinet, seizing two blankets from said cabinet.

"(Name)..?"

I raised a brow, turning around. "Yes?" I called back, walking into the living room. "W-what's this?" My eyes widened as I dropped the blankets from my hands. A small gasp left my lips. "Y-you weren't supposed to find that." Once again, my eyes began to water, yet I didn't start crying.

His eyes narrowed as he frowned. "Not supposed to find it?" He whispered. "NOT SUPPOSED TO FIND IT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? IT WAS ON THE GOD DAMN SINK FOR FUCKS SAKE! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS FUCKING HIDE IT O-Or SOMETHING!?" I flinched at his shouting, a tear falling from my eye as I began to shake. "I'm sorry. Will, I'm so sorry."

William sighed, licking his lips as he shook his head. "How?" He took a deep breath. His eyes looked red, like he was ready to weep into my arm. "How could you keep this away from me."

I gulped, squeezing my arm. "I just found out, Will. I said I'm sorry, what else do you fucking want!?" Shaking his head, he rubbed his head. "You can't be sorry, (Name). It's my fault, I-i didn't use protection." He sighed, looking over. "Are...a-are you...?" My eyes narrowed as I glared. "What? No! No I'm not - I...no. I'm not...getting rid of it."

Bitting at his lip, he sighed. "I'm sorry. I just - I don't know. I." Walking over, he grabbed my shoulders. "I don't know if I'm ready." He whispered, cupping my cheek. "I don't know if I'm ready either." Taking his hand, I squeezed it. "But, I'm not not ready too, you know." Leaning down, Will took my lips. After the small kiss, he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "I'm...gonna marry you."

And then they fall.

Tears fell from my eyes as I sobbed, taking ahold of him. "Then marry me." He laughed, a tear rolling down his face. "I love you."

"I love you too."

~TimeSkip~

"Just cut in the middle." I giggle, using my phone the record his reaction. All around stood friends and family, awaiting to reveal the gender of the baby. Only i know, of course, because i made the cake, but it's always fun to see other's faces. Like thinking its gonna be something, when it's actually something else.

"I still have a felling it's gonna be a girl." Jeremy grinned, Michael hanging onto him. "Really? Cause i think it's gonna be a boy. It's just something in my gut, Babe." The two playfully bickered as William rolled his eyes. "Can you guys just shut up and watch?" Immediately after, the two quieted down. "Come on, Will! You know how impatient i am." The black haired male nodded, taking the knife and dragging it down the middle of the square cake.

"Wait, why the hell is it both pink and blue?"

I looked a bit sympathetic as i smiled at the male. "I thought you were too big for only six mouths." I sweatdropped at my mother's statement before turning back to my husband (We got married last mouth, it was a shotgun wedding). "Seriously!?" I laughed nervously. "Twins, can you believe it?"

Will sighed, a soft smile adoring his lips. "Well, i guess it's double the dad jokes now, huh?"

A/n: Hey! I'm not really happy with this, because I feel as though it was rushed, so, I might redo it? It was a request, so I probably will redo it, but not now. I hope you like this though, even though I don't. 😓