the end. :^]

a few moments after breakfast.

niall and calvin remained on the couch in nialls living room, the tv was on netflix and they were watching supernatural, except they weren't really watching, they were just both thinking to themselves.

never in calvins life, did he think he would be with niall, even as he had known niall for only a short duration of time, he felt like he had known him for most of his life, he wanted to be with niall non stop no matter how greedy he sounded, he wanted niall to be his and he wanted to be niall's. after all, they were soulmates.

life seemed so much better with niall around, calvin loved the colours niall had brought into his life. everything seemed so much brighter, no longer having monotone sight, he was in love with the comfort he felt with niall.

niall too, thought this. he enjoyed calvins company and the way calvins smile would brighten his day, even if he was a cringey crackhead. (i ruined the moment hehe)

& they lived happily ever after and fucked twice a week.

----

yeah i'm ending this i hate it and it's cringe as fuck, it's really bad as well and i see no point in writing something i hate??? like i liked it sort of at first and i had a plan but then i lost interest so yeah. this is it. the top part is what i had been writing but gave up.

maybe i'll do an extra chap with actual smut for y'all but whatever's. i give up ok bye check out my new book soon xoxo. (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و