c o l o u r.

calvins p.o.v

"hi my name is niall & im a fat british kid." after he introduced himself he sat down onto his assigned seat next to me and started unpacking his textbook & his other crap. (im sorry they arent necessary details lol)

i couldnt help but stare at what he was doing, although it wasn't very interesting. you could say i felt drawn to him?

"wow this is fucking gay. end your life." i mumbled to myself. good one, idiot.  niall turns to me & proceeds to say "do you have something to say, mate?" he seems mad whoops. better apologise and shit. "u-uh no, i was talking to myself sorry..." i stuttered. i fucking stuttered, what the actual fuck. since when do i stutter holy shit. i am literally gonna drink bleach when i get home, fuck dude.

"yeah alright mate, whats your name? might as well be friends if im sitting next to you all year." jesus his voice is deep as shit, despite him looking like a 14 year old lesbian. "im calvin & yeah alright, i dont have much choice do i?" i whined. "nope."

& that was it that was the moment my world finally gained colour, that was when i knew i had met my soulmate; but maybe i wasnt his.

//recess break\\

"oi calvin." i heard a voice from behind & of course, it was niall. "yeah, whats up?" i replied. "give me your number you mug, i'll text you after school." "okay." he hands me his phone so i could put my number in his contacts & i let him do the same. i left to walk to an area i usually sit in, mainly because its surrounded by trees & no one goes around there, but niall follows.

recess didnt last long so by the time i sat down & ate food; niall doing the same, recess was over & we had to go to our shitty classes. im guessing niall has the same classes who knows.

in class~

class is boring as shit but niall made it better. i tried focusing but the cunt kept repeating the same stupid name that isnt funny at all but he finds it ridiculously funny "billy scranner" he laughs. what the fuck is his laugh, dude. at least he's cute when he laughs.

\\lunch bitches//

its lunch, niall fucks off somewhere else, who knows where but its not my problem so whatever.

i lay down on a bench nearby to the area i sit around, i plug in some headphones and listen to "Dreamers" by marvin divine. ( listen to it its fucking great holy shit its above too so ;))) )

 the song was fucking great, but every time i listened to it i got deep into thought.

i ended up falling asleep and no one could find me throughout lunch and the last lesson of the day, i couldnt care less though. thank god it was friday.

i have no fucking idea how to end holy shit. this is trash im pretty much quitting all social media now too. besides wattpad & twitter bc fanfics and shit. bye. (Д)

BY THE WAY MY SCHOOL HAS DOUBLE LESSONS SO THERE ARE ONLY 3 LESSONS PER DAY OF SCHOOL.