e d g y.

Yay no p.o.v's this makes my life easier?

an hour passed and niall had been cleaning his room while waiting for calvin to come over;

just as niall was finishing his room up he heard a knock on the door, he knew it would be calvin since he didnt really have any other friends since he had just moved to Seattle.  (yeah boi )

he picked up the last of his clothes that were scattered on the floor & threw them into his wardrobe and walked out his room towards his front door. he opened the door and of course, who he expected to be there was calvin. niall notices that he always stares at calvin when he meets him or sees him; even though its only the second time theyve actually been face to face talking & only recently niall had noticed his world wasnt so b&w.

"so, are going to let me in?" calvin asked causing niall to snap out of the daze he was in & realised he had being staring at calvin for an awkward amount of time. "oh right, yeah; sorry." niall stood out of the way holding the door open for calvin so he could walk through the doorway; shutting the door once he did. niall leads calvin to his bedroom with his two pc's. ( yes he's got two bc white privilege m8 ) he turns them both on, one for him to use and the other for calvin. they both open up steam & start playing csgo.

-after 2 hours of playing-

niall stood up & started closing the game & steam. "im going to go make something to eat, want anything?" he asked. "ah yeah, i'll just go with you." calvin replied. "rightio." they started walking out of the room and held the door open for calvin; he didnt really have a reason as to why he did it when he could have just pushed it open, he just did. "thanks." calvin said. niall led the way to the kitchen and once they were through the archway opening that led to the kitchen he started grabbing bread & some meat and veggies from the fridge. "feel free to grab anything you'd like mate." niall told him. "okay, well..." "i'll just have whatever the fuck you're having." he continued.  ( best writer 11/10 so gud.)

//so changing the style a bit :) to make life easier for me.//

niall chuckles (?)

"okay mate."

"hey niall, got anything to drink?"

"yeah i think we have red bull or mountain dew ( shrek has swag 3 ) in the fridge"

"oh can i make coffee?"

"yeah go ahead"

calvin walks over to where a little stand with hooks were which held coffee mugs. he took the mug over to the kettle & looked for creamer and coffee beans. he looked to see if niall had it & he did. his favourite creamer. coffee mate (mah-tay xd) after calvin finished making his coffee he headed back towards nialls room and waited for niall.

niall walked into the room a few moments layer with two plates, one for calvin & one for himself. they ate in silence. after a few minutes of eating calvin finished his food and headed towards the kitchen to wash his dish. after they finished up, calvin decided he wanted to go home and sleep but before he could say anything to niall he was interrupted by 3 words that calvin couldn't say no too.

"wanna play overwatch?"
"hell yeah, dude."

they both walked towards niall's bedroom then calvin & niall sat down into their chairs and opened up overwatch; since calvin already had overwatch he didn't have to buy it again.

after 10 or so games niall decided to interrupt the relaxed vibe with a sentence that may or may not cause tension between the two.

"i think you're my soulmate, calvin."
"yeah, i know."
"uh yeah but the thing is, i'm not gay & although it's nice finally having colour inside my world; i don't think i'll ever like you like that."
"soulmates don't have to be in a relationship dude, it can be a friendship, right?"
"oh hell yeah, just friends."
"yeah."

calvin felt saddened by what niall had said but he pushed his thoughts aside and focused on getting the mood to how it was before.

after 4 hours worth of gaming, they decided to call it a night, since it was practically around 8.

"i better head back home, niall."
"i guess, you can stay here if you want."
"nah, i better leave or my mum will fucking end me."
"oh yeah, good luck with that bud.
"yeah yeah, thanks."

————

lol wassup i finally updated. time to go commit or sleep either way it's a win. sort of. this is trash but longest chapter so far with around 760 words lmao minus this.  be proud i quit most of my social media for a bit. & ty for all the votes guys. over 200 reads too like tf. anyways i'll try update more since it's school holidays. adios amigos.
-vera